Continental Airlines Job Application Online
Continental Airlines, Inc. is the fifth biggest U.S. airline, based on 2001 revenue passenger miles. The company carries passengers, cargo, and mail all through the world. The company serves more than 200 airports worldwide, with the majority of them situated in the United States, and has broad service to Latin America. Domestic flight services are managed mostly through its business hubs in Cleveland, Houston, and Newark, from which the carrier has attained a market leading position in the New York area’s transatlantic traffic.
Discouraged by bitter labor relations and a takeover by corporate raider Frank Lorenzo in the 1980s, Continental became a poster child for turnaround management in the 1990s. After almost a decade of financial losses and declining sales, Continental at last turned a profit in 1995. Regional unit Continental Express was spun off in a 2002 primary public offering as ExpressJet Airlines, Inc.
Job Descriptions / Wage Averages
Dutch Speaking Remote Reservations Sales Agent: In this position your main responsibilities are as enumerated below:
- Handle incoming phone calls from the foreign language desk that include booking global itineraries and responding inquires from customers.
- Efficiently handle individual requests, help all customers including those with disabilities using Continental guidelines.
- Make use of customer service and sales techniques to successfully address customer needs.
- Consistently deliver a standard setting product to customers.
- Maintain statistical quality in all areas to maintain productivity goals.
The average wage for this positon is $9.51 per hour.
Customer Representative: As the Continental Airlines Customer Representative you will be liable for the following responsibilities:
- Carry out the inbound and/or outbound tasks laid upon them from their clients via all accessible channels.
- Promise that all communication with customer is within the guidelines of the client.
- Follows prescribed procedures.
- Handle proactively by keeping oneself updated on products, processes and other information appropriate for the client.
The average wage for this job is $10 — $22 an hour.
Internal Audit: As an Internal Audit of the company you will be responsible to:
- Execute various accounting, financial, regulatory and operational audits to protect corporate assets and guarantee proper internal controls are developed and maintained in the company.
- Carry out domestic and international field audit reviews.
- Perform different ad-hoc projects.
- Specific responsibilities include testing, audit work paper documentation and documenting findings.
The average wage for this job is around $77,000 — $83,000 a year.
Supervisor: In this position the candidate is accountable for daily operations for the PNI Station with direct supervision of 20 Customer Service Agents. Make sures all FAA mandated training requirements are met by station personnel. Executes station administrative tasks such as verify payroll timesheets, reviews agent daily sales reports, maintains station’s employee personnel and training files, completes the monthly internal controls self audit and corrects all findings. Help with preparation of annual station budgets and provides Regional Manager with monthly variance explanations. The average wage is around $11 to $17 a hour.
- Profit sharing plan
- On-time bonus
- Perfect attendance program
- Stock purchase planRetirement plan
- 401(k) savings plan
- Vacation and sick pay
- Business travel accident insurance
- Medical/dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Long-term disability plan
- Life insurance
How to Apply
If you have soaring standards for your professional life, Continental Airlines may be the place for you. High standards are what they are all about. High standards of service for their customers and high standards of care for the employees is what makes them enormous. If you want to join their team you can visit them at the given link below.