Panera Bread Manager Salary / Salary Range
Panera Bread is an impressively fast growing bakeshop and café company that sells perfectly delicious breads to fill your hungry stomachs. As the company grew over the years, they had hired more and more staff to keep their branches running and more managerial positions were opened and occupied along these years. These managerial positions were created to make sure that every protocol, rules and policies of the Panera Bread are properly implemented that covers the areas of baking the bread, cleanliness, work ethics and relations, customer service and satisfaction, communication, retail and many more. When the standards of Panera Bread are properly applied by the managers in a certain branch, whether company owned or franchise operated, then the service and quality that the company is known for will be realized in that branch.
- Salary: The basic salary of the person occupying this position would range from $26,000-$48,000 annually. However, this range of amounts can actually go up if bonuses are included.
- Cash Bonuses: Bonuses for this position is actually pretty varied relying mainly on the performance of the assistant manager of the branch. Cash bonus would range from $80 up to $6,000 with $1,400 as the average on the different branches.
- Stock Bonus: In both franchise operated and company own branch stock bonuses are not given for the assistant manager.
- Profit Sharing: Panera Bread did not report any profit sharing for this position.
- Salary: The basic salary of a general manager in Panera Bread is high compared to other managerial position. Dependent on experience, the general manager’s salary can amount to $35,000 as the minimum and $55,000 as the maximum. Bonuses may be given so these numbers can to up to around $60,000 per year.
- Cash Bonuses: Similar to the general manager’s salary, the cash bonus that he can get for the whole year vary within $3,000 to $6,000 annually.
- Stock Bonus: The general manager of Panera Bread may or may not receive stock bonus from the company, but there are no reports to prove one side.
- Profit Sharing: Reports are not available to say that the general manager of Panera Bread has shares for the profit earn by the company during a specific period of time.
Shift Manager (Hourly Pay)
- Salary: On the average a shift manager receives about $8 to $10 for every hour of services rendered to the bakeshop and café. Yearly, he can receive as much as $16,000 to $20,000 for doing his job or around $18,500 on the average.
- Cash Bonuses: Cash bonuses may be given by the company or the franchise owner for doing an excellent job in keeping track of the workers’ work throughout his shift, but specific range or amounts are not available.
- Stock Bonus: No reports are released by Panera Bread about this kind of bonus but it is likely not given to a shift manager.
- Profit Sharing: Reports are not available for this bonus but a shift manager may receive one depending on the decision of the franchise owner or the Panera Bread Company itself.
- Salary: The average salary of a restaurant manager in Panera Bread greatly depends on the experience of the one holding the position, however his salary will grow as his experience in the job widens. On the average, a restaurant manager at Panera Bread receives $45,000 for a whole year of service. These amounts may be as low as $36,000 or as high $47,000.
- Cash Bonuses: Exemplary performance of duties will be rewarded greatly. Cash bonuses of around $7,600 to $8,400 will be given as a reward.
- Stock Bonus: Bonus stock details are not specified for this position in Panera Bread.
- Profit Sharing: Depending on the owner of the branch, a restaurant manager may or may not get a bonus from profit sharing.
Regional Catering Sales Manager
- Salary: The specific range of the salary of a regional catering sales manager, but it is estimations say it is in between $58,000 to $62,000 for the whole year.
- Cash Bonus: Cash bonuses given to most types of managers are performance based, but in this company, specific details are not available.
- Stock Bonus: The lack of availability of data regarding stock bonuses for this position prevents us from posting even estimated amounts.
- Profit Sharing: Data for the amount that a regional catering sales manager in Panera Bread is not accessible.
Assistant General Manager
- Salary: The person who holds the position directly below the general manager receives around $29,000 to $31,000 worth of salary every year. The amounts increase up to a thousand dollars more if bonuses are also considered in this category.
- Cash Bonus: For the assistant general manager, bonuses that are given by the company may reach up to $1,100 or $970 for the whole year, but performance generally dictates amount that could be lower or greater than this range given.
- Stock Bonus: Like most managerial positions in Panera Bread, details regarding this bonus are not released by the company.
- Profit Sharing: it is likely that an assistant general manager will receive money from profit sharing. However, data is not available to make conclusions.
IT Senior Manager
- Salary: This position entails great responsibility that s why Panera Breads compensate the person holding this position huge sums of money. The basic salary of an IT Senior Manager could reach up to $90,000 to $100,000 every year.
- Cash Bonus: Aside from the basic compensation, the IT Senior Manager also receives $29,000 to $31,000 worth of bonuses and $14,000 to $16,000 of this amount is given as cash bonuses throughout the year.
- Stock Bonus: This manager also gets stock bonus worth $14,000 to $16,000 to add to his basic salary and cash bonus.
- Profit Sharing: There is big possibility that the IT Senior Manager receives money from the company’s profit sharing but this is just an assumption as no data are available to make a conclusion.
Human Resource Manager
- Salary: The Human Resource Department is an important part of the whole business as it keeps track of the performance and progress of each and every employee. The person running this office is compensated rightfully that reaches to $80,000 to $88,000 for a whole year, but with the generous allowances and bonuses, the HR Manager can take home up to $110,000.
- Cash Bonus: Munificent cash bonuses are given to the HR Manager that ranges from $19,000 to $21,000 for the whole year depending on the level the level of performance that the manager had shown.
- Stock Bonus: Reports regarding this matter is not available.
- Profit Sharing: The probability of receiving money from profit shares is very high but data with regards this bonus is not on hand.
Jobs In Your Local Area For This Company
Restaurant Manager - VA - Ashburn (Ashburn, VA) - Still Want to know more about Panera Bread? It’s this warmth that you’ll find when you join Panera Bread. Panera is an Equal Opportunity Employer....
Restaurant Manager - VA - Lansdowne (Lansdowne, VA) - Still Want to know more about Panera Bread? It’s this warmth that you’ll find when you join Panera Bread. Panera is an Equal Opportunity Employer....
Restaurant Manager - VA - Leesburg (Leesburg, VA) - Still Want to know more about Panera Bread? It’s this warmth that you’ll find when you join Panera Bread. Panera is an Equal Opportunity Employer....