McDonald’s Salaries and Pay Scale
When you want to get a job at McDonald’s, you’re probably going to want to know how much you’re going to get paid, as well as what you should expect. When you know the range of how much you should be paid, this should give you more bargaining power at the interview.
McDonald’s Pay Scale
- Cashier: They are paid by the hour. Your pay range will be between your state’s minimum wage and $11 an hour.
- Crew Member: Paid by the hour. Your pay range will be between minimum wage and $10 an hour.
- Shift Manager: You are paid by the hour. Expect to be paid between minimum wage and $15 an hour.
- Maintenance: You are paid by the hour. Expect to be paid between minimum wage and $14 an hour.
- Trainer: You are paid by the hour. You will be paid anywhere from $8 to $11 an hour.
- Assistant Manager: You are generally paid salary. Depending by experience, you will start off around $16,000 a year, and work your way up to $39,000 a year. As an option, bonuses and profit sharing may be included, based on your location / franchise owner.
- Store Manager: You are paid salary. Expect to start off around $19,000 and cap off around $50,000 a year. Depending on the franchise, you may be able to receive bonuses, as well as profit sharing.
All full time employees will receive full benefits. Consult with your local franchise owner to see what kind of benefits you will receive. Managers can receive profit sharing, as well as bonuses. This will vary depending on location, since all locations are franchised owned.