Kroger Manager Salary
Kroger grocery store chains are located across the whole United States. While the stores are rather big, you’re going to find that there are a lot of manager opportunities available.
Listed below are some management positions that you may be able to take advantage of. What you’re going to find out is that, depending on your experience, and location, your numbers may vary.
- Salary: You are going to be paid on a salary basis. You can start off around $35,000 and make as much as $95,000 depending on experience, and other factors.
- Bonuses: Kroger has some of the best bonuses available in the grocery sector. Managers have reported to receive as much as a total of $45,000 in bonuses annually.
- Profit Sharing: Kroger generally doesn’t do profit sharing.
- Stock Options: Kroger does offer stock bonuses, as well as options. You can expect anywhere from $500 to as much as $20,000, depending on store performance, and other factors.
Assistant (Co) Manager
- Salary: Paid on a salary basis. You will start off around $31,000 a year, and can make as much as $57,000 for the entire year.
- Bonuses: Just like the main manager position, you will find that assistant managers get very generous bonuses as well. You can get anywhere from $800 to as much as $9,200 a year in bonuses.
- Profit Sharing: Kroger doesn’t do profit sharing.
- Stock Options: Assistant managers can get stock options, but they are relatively small. Don’t expect no more than $1,000 extra for the year.
Other Manager Positions
- Floor Supervisor: $7 to $11 a hour
- Pharmacy Manager: $103,000 to $129,000 a year
- Grocery Manager: $15 to $19 a hour
- Department Manager: $15 to $22 a hour