Celadon Trucking Job Application Online
Celadon Group Inc. is the biggest transporter of truckload freight to and from Mexico. The company offers van truckload services of long haul time sensitive materials, full truckload services of goods generally more than 10,000 pounds, and flatbed services for larger materials. Its fleet of about 2,100 tractors and 6,000 trailers is supervised by a computer satellite system, Qualcomm, which provides instant contact with drivers despite of their location. Celadon services its customers through four major subsidiaries: Celadon Trucking Services, Cheetah Transportation, Gerth Transport Limited, and Transportacion de Jaguar.
Celadon Trucking Services is the leading unit of the company which provides van service from points within the United States and Canada to Mexico. Cheetah Transportation provides flatbed service and Gerth Transportation Limited provides van transportation for Canadian customers. The company’s Mexican subsidiary, Transportacion de Jaguar, presents customers border transfer services in and out of Mexico. While Chrysler is Celadon’s biggest customer, the company has over 4,500 other accounts, including Volkswagen, Fisher Price, and Pier 1. Celadon benefited significantly from the influx in trade created by the North American Free Trade Agreement passed in 1995. Since its beginning in 1986, Celadon has crossed the border into Mexico more than 800,000 times. The company is linked in the United States, Mexico, and Canada.
Job Description/Average Wage
Driver Manager: As the Driver Manager of the company you will be following the essential functions such as:
- Pursue all company guidelines and procedures as set forth in your employee and departmental handbooks. You are obligatory to understand 100% of their content.
- Execute Driver Manager duties as defined in your Department Procedure Manual, or as directed by your Manager.
- At the initiate of your shift each day, read your Electronic mail, review voicemail, and delete messages that do not need a response. Reply to messages requiring a response and print messages that must be retrieved for later use.
The position’s average salary is $34,000 to $36,000 a year.
Truck Driver: As a Truck Driver, your task is to chiefly deliver or pick up merchandise or to deliver packages within a specified area. May need the use of automatic routing or location software. May load and unload truck. Some your daily task are enumerated below.
- Follow traffic laws, and follow established traffic and transportation procedures.
- Examine and sustain vehicle supplies and equipment, such as gas, oil, water, tires, lights, and brakes, to make sure that vehicles are in proper working condition.
- Report any mechanical problems encountered with vehicles.
- Present bills and receipts and accumulate payments for goods delivered or loaded.
The annual average salary for a Truck Driver is around $53,000 to $57,000.
Logistics Coordinator: The candidate for this positionis is highly accountable for the logistical processing of customer orders, includes coordination with vendors, sales staff, customer service representatives, billing representatives, warehouse and shippers. Assembles shipment of requested items, goods or merchandise. Some background experience in purchasing, inventory control, transportation and warehousing functions is needed. Computer proficiency also is required. This position pays an average salary of around $43,000-$47,000 annually.
Customer Service Representative: Some of the duties and responsibilities in this position includes receiving and placing telephone calls. Maintains solid customer relationships by means of handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism. Executes data entry and uses software programs. Also may involve research skills to trouble shoot customer problems. Excellent communication abilities are necessary. In the position, you would make anywhere from $29,000 — $31,000 a year.
- Competitive pay packages
- Medical and dental insurance
- Short and long term disability
- Critical illness insurance
- Accident plan
- 401k plan
- Paid vacations
How to apply
Their employees are the means to their excellent achievement. Through the efforts of their people, Celadon has become an industry leader in the international trucking business. The success of Celadon past, present, future, is and always will be due to its employees. If you are interested to be a part of the successful company you can visit them through the given site below.