Buffalo Wild Wings Manager Salary
Few restaurants offer specialty items on their menu and have it as the cornerstone of their menu. Buffalo Wild Wings is one of the restaurants that offer this. Depending heavily on their buffalo wing menu, Buffalo Wild Wings has thrived in the restaurant industry. The restaurant was founded on 1981 and is currently headquartered in Clifton, Cincinnati.
Working as a manager for Buffalo Wild Wings can be challenging but at the same time rewarding. Looking after the operations of the restaurant on a daily basis, you will be responsible in almost all of the aspects involving operations. Equipment used should be monitored daily and refer to service men as appropriate. Daily operations mean stocks could diminish as well and it’s necessary to contact providers for the necessary items.
You will be handling several employees under your wing and it’s necessary to commend or provide feedback to make sure that service is consistent. Complaints are to be expected and this should be taken care of by satisfying customer needs without compromising company policy.
- Salary: The average salary an assistant manager can get can range from $32,000 – $56,000 depending on experience.
- Bonuses: Store location and owner plays a factor in how much bonus an assistant manager can get, they can have between $1,500 and $6,000.
- Profit Sharing: There are no opportunities to get profit sharing for this position.
- Stock Options: Like profit sharing, stock options are not provided by the company at this level.
Assistant General Manager
- Salary: An experienced general manager has the opportunity to get between $32,000 and $50,000.
- Bonuses: Like the assistant manager, general assistant managers can get between $1,500 and $6,000. Again, this depends on the store owner.
- Profit Sharing: Employees holding this position is not offered profit sharing.
- Stock Options: Also like profit sharing, assistant general managers are not given the option to get stocks.
- Salary: General managers get a large sum that ranges from $42,000 to $65,000
- Bonuses: The general manager gets a bit more cash bonus annually, they get $1,250 to $10,000 worth of bonus.
- Profit Sharing: No option to share profit is provided for employees holding this position.
- Stock Options: Since the company is mostly franchised owned they do not offer stock options.