Barr Nunn Trucking Job Application Online
When it comes to long-haul trucking, Barr-Nunn Transportation plans to be the best. The dry van truckload carrier grants time sensitive services all through the continental US. It uses a fleet of about 700 tractors and 1,700 trailers to transport a array of freight, ranging from animal feeds to building materials to paper products. The company’s Barr-Nunn Logistics unit assembles the transportation of customers’ freight by means of a network of contract carriers, including specialists for example flatbed and refrigerated haulers. Chairman Robert Sturgeon established Barr-Nunn in 1982.
Job Description/Average Wage
Logistics Manager: Logistics Manager is accountable for managing the business relationship between the customer and third-party logistics providers. Some of the key duties and responsibilities of a Logistics Manager are as follows:
- Serve as liaison to Customer teams to build up systems solutions to support logistics programs, including Direct Fulfillment. Partners with key cross functional partners to request customer and associate feedback to classify program development opportunities for implementation.
- Ascertain industry/logistics best practices to categorize original and/or unique programs to differentiate customer from the marketplace and drive customer happiness.
- Accountable for internal communications and presentations related to key performance metrics, program updates and on-going program information.
This position pays an average wage of around $38,000-$75,000 annually.
Accounting Manager: As an Acccounting Manager you will perform professional accounting activities for specialized, complex and/or functional areas requiring the expert knowledge and professional application of accounting principles, practices and techniques in accordance with industry standards, current laws and university policy. Manages resources of assigned areas to complete goals and objectives and manages lower level professional accountants and other staff for work of substantial technical difficulty. Some example of your duties are as listed below:
- Manages activities of subordinates.
- Plans, directs, organizes as well as schedules the activities of one or more specialized accounting functions.
In the position, you would make anywhere from $65,000 — $78,000 a year.
Operations Manager: An Operations Manager’s task is to guarantee the smooth operational procedures of the company. An operations manager on the other hand should be well trained and skilled particularly in machineries and equipments since this job position emphasizes more on technical skills. Operations on the workplace as well as its employees productivity, is the chief liability of an operations manager. Technical skill is the major requirement in this type of job. Listed below are some of your duties and responsibilities.
- One of the major responsibilities of an operations manager is to sustain the smooth operation in the workplace. There are many dangers in this kind of workplace. For that reason, it is important for an operations manager to make sure the safety of the company’s employees. Operations manager should examine the workplace to check if there are problems in the workplace to avoid further accidents.
The average annual wage for a Operations Manager is around $38,000-$89,000.
- Paid weekly
- Paid time off program
- Affordable medical and dental insurance
- Prescription card
- Vision savings plan available
- 401(k) plan
- Free life insurance for employees
- Cash advances are available
How to apply
If you want to apply for the job, or for the other available jobs they offer, you may visit their career page and read further instructions on how you will apply for the position you desired and you may also apply online.