Arby’s Manager Salary
Since Arby’s is a smaller fast food type joint, you will find that there really aren’t a lot of manager positions available. If you want to get a job at your local Arby’s as a manager, below are some numbers that you should expect to be paid as a manager.
You will find that you can use these numbers to your power, and when you get an interview, you will know what is fair, as well as what isn’t. As there is room to grow with a company like this, be sure to explore all of your options, as there are also jobs available in the corporate atmosphere as well.
- Salary: You will be paid on a salary basis. Depending on experience, you can expect to be paid anywhere from $22,000 to $58,000 a year, depending on location.
- Bonuses: Arby’s does give out bonuses, but they are generally seen during holidays, or if your store reaches expectations, and more. Your bonuses can be anywhere from $700 to $5,000+ a year extra on top of your annual salary.
- Profit Sharing: With restaurant managers here, you will find that corporate generally doesn’t profit share.
- Stock Options: Arby’s is a private company, and they don’t issue stocks.
- Salary: You will be on a salary basis. Depending on your experience, you can start off at $18,000, and cap off around $32,000 a year.
- Bonuses: According to reports, you will find that the main manager will be the only one that usually receives bonuses.
- Profit Sharing: They don’t work with profit sharing.
- Stock Options: Not a public company.
Other Manager Positions
- Shift Manager: $7 to $12 an hour
- Management Team (corporate): $26,000 to $44,000 a year
- Pharmacy Manager: $102,000 – $132,000 a year