Williams Sonoma Manager Salary / Salary Range
Williams Sonoma is a popular high end retail company in the United States that sells furniture, kitchen wares and linens. Founded in 1956 by Charles Williams who settled in Sonoma, California, the company is now headquartered in San Francisco, California. The company now operates 560 stores both in the United States and Canada and employs 7,700 employees.
Williams Sonoma provides quality furniture while the manager leads an excellent team that yields excellent results. The manager participates in the recruitment of the staff to filter the candidates better. They need to ensure that only the best people and those who are eager and passionate should get the post.
The manager provides a detailed report to the management and helps them understand what happens during day to day operations. Managers should also monitor supplies and stocks that need to be ordered. They are also responsible in addressing customer feedback and provide the best possible resolution.
- Salary: General managers get a good a pay and can receive anywhere from $43,000 to $75,000 annually. One of the factors considered is the experience the employee has.
- Bonuses: Cash bonus is being offered to employees and they can get $4,500.
- Profit Sharing: Shared profits are not considered for the general managers.
- Stock Options: Stock options are not part of the salary package and the company doesn’t offer it.
- Salary: The Store Manager gets a range between $43,000 and $80,000. And this will be based on any previous experience they had.
- Bonuses: The company offersa good cash bonus as incentive the store manager gets $500 to $50,000.
- Profit Sharing: Profit sharing is not considered by the company.
- Stock Options: Stock options are also not provided for the store managers.
- Salary: An assistant managers get anywhere from $38,000 to $54,000. This all depends on the experience the employee has.
- Bonuses: Assistant managers do not get cash bonus incentive.
- Profit Sharing: Profit sharing is not offered by the company.
- Stock Options: Assistant managers do not get the option to gain stocks from the company.
Jobs In Your Local Area For This Company
No Jobs found in your area!!