Wienerschnitzel Manager Salary / Salary Range
Hotdogs are the order of the day for Wienerschnitzel, a fast food chain that was founded in 1961. The first Wienerschnitzel opened in 1961 by John Galardi in Pacific Coast Highway and used to be just a hotdog stand. The company’s head quarters can be found in Newport Beach, California.
Wienerschnitzel manager serves only the hottest and freshest hot dogs to its customers. The manager maintains the overall cleanliness of the restaurant and delegates tasks to the staff. Most of these tasks include maintenance of food equipment used as well as cleaning the whole store.
The manager provides detailed reports and they must be able to use computers and related machine to tabulate sales that will be reported to the upper management. The manager also addresses complaints and feedback from customers and provides appropriate resolution to their issues.
- Salary: A manager is provided $30,000 to $46,000 annually, the amount would also depend on experience.
- Bonuses: Bonus is not considered for this position.
- Profit Sharing: Sharing of profits are not considered by the company for employees.
- Stock Options: Additional incentives including stock options are also not considered.
- Salary: A respectable amount of $20,000 to $25,000 is provided to the assistant managers.
- Bonuses: A bonus incentive based on performance is not provided to employees.
- Profit Sharing: Profit sharing is also not offered to employees.
- Stock Options: Stock options are not to be expected when you have this position.
Jobs In Your Local Area For This Company
No Jobs found in your area!!