Whole Foods Manager Salary / Salary Range
With a long and colorful history behind its name, Whole Foods Market has been dedicated enough to withstand the test of time. Offering organic food items since its inception on 1978, Whole Foods Market has been consistently ranked amongst socially responsible businesses. They currently have 302 stores located in the US, Canada and the United Kingdom.
Whole Foods Market main manager should be able to meet the demands and challenges that comes with the job. The tasks changes every time and they need to be flexible. To make it easier for operations to function, the manager would have to take part in the selection process of the staff he will be handling. They will also have to provide training to ensure consistent service.
The manager checks the cleanliness of the store and adheres to the guidelines and standards set by the company. Checking of the daily inventory should be done everyday and the visual appearance of the items on display should be kept in order. The managers should provide a report on daily activities that should include information needed by the management.
- Salary: The typical department manager gets $43,000 to $65,000 worth of annual basic salary.
- Bonuses: Bonuses are not provided for this position.
- Profit Sharing: Profit sharing is a priority and employees can get $2,882 to $3,149 worth of shared profit.
- Stock Options: Stock options are provided and it’s between $95 and $103.
Associate Store Manager
- Salary: This position gets $52,000 to $84,000. Experience is highly considered to get the highest amount.
- Bonuses: Associate store managers are eligible to get $2,800 to $15,000 worth of cash bonus.
- Profit Sharing: This position entitles the employee for a $2,500 to $10,000 worth of shared profit.
- Stock Options: There are $500 worth of stock options available for this position.
- Salary: Depending on the experience the employee has, they get $40,000 to $90,000 worth of annual salary.
- Bonuses: The company does not provide cash bonus incentive for employees holding this position.
- Profit Sharing: Profit sharing is not an option given to employees.
- Stock Options: Stock options are also not part of the benefit provided by the company
Jobs In Your Local Area For This Company
Kitchen Manager (Arlington, VA) - Is looking for a kitchen manager for a kitchen manager to open this brand new location.*. The ideal kitchen manager candidate will have:....
Restaurant Managers (Gaithersburg, MD) - Food isn’t meant to be timeless; Competitive salary and a highly attainable bonus structure. Managers are our leaders and the people we look to for guidance....
Registered Dietitian (Silver Spring, MD) - Account Manager Trainees Account Managers/ RDs Training Managers District Managers/District RDs Regional Managers/Regional RDs Regional Sales Managers....