Village Inn Manager Salary / Salary Range
Village Inn’s name may sound like it runs a lodging business but they actually offer a casual dining restaurant service. Their menus include pancakes and crepes as well as other popular American breakfast dishes. The chain was founded in 1958 and quickly became a staple in the Colorado area.
The manager is responsible in providing leadership in the operation of the restaurant. The manager provides training to their staff and helps to develop each individual to perform and exceed standards set by the company. The manager also assists in performing their staffs’ duties.
They also answer to customers who may have complaints and feedback. The manager needs to address employees’ concern as they need to keep their morale high. They are also responsible in sending out reports to the management to provide additional information about the restaurant’s operation.
- Salary: The lodging manager can get an annual pay from $43,000 to $46,000. Consider experience as one of the factors for higher pay..
- Bonuses: Bonuses are currently not available for employees.
- Profit Sharing: Additional benefits for employees are also not considered.
- Stock Options: Currently, there are no available options to gain stocks for the employee.
- Salary: Assistant managers are eligible to receive roughly $32,000 to $35,000 as basic salary. Experience is also required to get higher pay.
- Bonuses: Bonuses are also not provided by the company for employees holding this position.
- Profit Sharing: Profit sharing is currently not available as an option given by the company.
- Stock Options: Stock options are not provided for employees with this position.
Jobs In Your Local Area For This Company
No Jobs found in your area!!