USA Truck Job Application Online / Salary Range
USA Truck is a dry van truckload carrier transporting general commodities via their general and dedicated freight divisions and ther trailer on flat car intermodal service offerings. They transport commodities all through the continental United States and into and out of portions of Canada. They also transport general commodities into and out of Mexico by means of allowing through trailer service from their terminal in Laredo, Texas. Their freight brokerage division and their container on flat car intermodal service offerings provide personalized transportation answers using their technology and multiple modes of transportation including their assets as well as the assets of their partner carriers.
Job Description / Average Wage
Truck Drivers: Drive a truck or van with a power of under 26,000 GVW, mainly to deliver or pick up merchandise or to deliver packages within a particular area. May require use of automatic routing or location software. May load and unload truck. Below are your dailt task.
- Follow traffic laws, and follow established traffic and transportation procedures.
- Examine and maintain vehicle supplies and equipment, such as gas, oil, water, tires, lights, and brakes, to make sure that vehicles are in proper working condition.
- Report any mechanical dilemmas encountered with vehicles.
The monthly salary for this position is around $1,452-$1,562.
Risk Management Specialists: Analyze and make decisions on risk management issues through identifying, measuring and managing operational and enterprise risks for an organization. Daily duties and responsibilities are listed below.
- Bestow with traders to recognize and communicate risks associated with specific trading strategies and positions.
- Identify key hazards and mitigating factors of potential investments, such as asset types and values, legal and ownership structures, professional reputations, customer bases, or industry segments.
This position pays an average wage of around $53,000-$57,000 annually.
Human Resources Managers: Plan, direct, and coordinate human resource management activities of an organization to exploit the tactical use of human resources and sustain functions such as employee compensation, recruitment, personnel policies, and regulatory compliance. Other task include:
- Serve as a connection between management and employees through handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work related troubles.
- Analyze and adjust compensation and benefits policies to institute aggressive programs and guarantee compliance with legal requirements.
The average wage for this job is around $51,000 – $75,000 a year.
Accountant: Analyze financial information and organize financial reports to find out or sustain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization. As an Accountant you will:
- Prepare, inspect, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to evaluate accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Set up tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
The average wage for this job is around $38,000 – $72,000 a year.
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Prescription drug card
- Major medical
- Dental coverage
- Life insurance
How to apply
USA Truck is dedicated to recruiting, hiring and training their future leaders. Whether you are searching for a profession motivated by operational execution, information technology or sales account executives, they give the opportunity to cultivate into supervisory and management roles that exceed your expectations. Interested applicants who want to join the team can visit them at the given site below.
Jobs In Your Local Area For This Company
Warehouse Assistant (Herndon, VA) - Ability to operate hand truck, forklift or other mechanized material handling equipment. Warehouse Assistant Requisition ID:....
Field Operations Technician (Springfield, VA) - Monitor and report material usage in order to maintain adequate truck supplies. Field Operations Technician....
Driver-Delivery (Manassas, VA) - On occasion loads/unloads truck. Airgas USA, LLC, a Fortune 500, $6B organization is planning for continued growth....