United Airlines Job Application Online / Salary Range
United Airlines began to function in 1926 carrying mail. In 1927 it carried the first fare paying customers coast to coast. In 1930, United launched the world’s first airline stewardess. In 1936 it opened the first US flight kitchen to present in flight food. In 1940 United became the first airline to offer all cargo flights and was inaugurated in 1955 as the first coast to coast nonstop flights involving New York and San Francisco and in 1964, it became the first airline to carry above 1 billion revenue passenger miles in a month. In 1984, United became the first airline to provide service to all 50 states. In 1986, the company accomplished the acquisition of Pan Am’s Pacific’s routes. United began service to Europe in 1990 and after 4 years the workers of United purchased the airline in an ESOP. It was in 1995 when the company became the first airline to commence 777 services.
Job Description/Average Wage
Simulator Engineer: As a candidate for this position you must be eligible to perform the following tasks:
- Runs diagnostics and employs results for separation of dilemmas to circuit board level.
- Recognizes resource files and uses them for dilemma segregation.
- Able to execute software support tasks for example radio updates and instructor page generation.
- Repairs and ally’s visual display systems.
- Makes slight changes / corrections in visual environments to advance accurateness of presented scenes.
- Performs useful testing of control loading systems and can fix or adjust system to FAA standards.
- Employs all obtainable data and sources to confirm simulated systems operation.
- Assists in identifying inform requirements.
- Executes FAA testing to assure simulator operation.
- Understands suitable regulations and circulars and their contact on simulation.
- Works with minimum control.
As a Simulator Engineer for the company your average salary will be $62,000.
Reservations Agent: As the candidate for this position you must know the following task to be performed daily such as:
- Handling incoming phone calls from foreign language desk that comprise booking domestic itineraries and answering inquires from customers.
- Efficiently handle special requests; help all customers including those with disabilities using continental guidelines.
- Utilizing customer service and sales procedures to successfully address customer needs.
- Constantly deliver a normal setting product to the customers.
- Maintaining numerical distinction in all areas to sustain production goals.
- Be responsible for all scheduled telephone time to meet service level goals.
The salary for this position is $7.79 per hour plus $2.43 override.
Ramp/Baggage Handler Agent: As the candidate you are going to execute the following task:
- Load, unload, and transport baggage, cargo and mail from carts, conveyor belts, and containers, and on and off aircraft.
- Perform work that engages frequently lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling items which weigh about 40 lbs. on common and can weigh in excess of 75 lbs. CSAs lift 75 to more than 100 pieces of cargo in 25 minutes.
- Bend, stoop, kneel, and crawl to shift cargo into containers, aircraft, and carts frequently a daily basis. Climb within a cargo bin or aircraft belly to reorganize loads as essential for balance and security.
- Direct aircraft into and out of the terminal jet way areas by communicating with pilots.
- Guide catering trucks.
- Communicate with the control center and other departments to guarantee competent and safe aircraft and baggage movement.
The starting salary for this position is $10.14 per hour.
Worldwide travel privileges for you and your eligible family members, travel companions and domestic partners
• Life insurance
• Health and dental insurance
• And so much more!
How to apply
To apply, visit site to see the available jobs and read for further instructions on how you will apply. The company is interested to accept applicants who are much willing to be a part of the company’s successful business. You can get more information by visiting this link,
Jobs In Your Local Area For This Company
No Jobs found in your area!!