TJ Maxx Manager Salary / Salary Range
TJX Companies own one of the popular American department stores TJ Maxx. They have over 900 stores and considered as a major player in the industry. The first TJ Maxx was founded in 1976 in Framingham, MA. They started under the name Zayre and was sold to a rival department store where they are now named as TJX Companies, Incorporated.
TJ Maxx managers should appear knowledgeable with the range of products that they carry. This can be used to help the customer ins the stores to find what they are looking for and to know which brands the store carry. The staff should also have the same capability as their managers. By properly training them, the staff would be able to deliver the same work ethic a manager does.
Remembering to replenish stocks as well as constant monitoring of items are required to identify which items sell well and this can be ordered in bulk the next time. This can also help in identifying or analyzing what items fly off the shelves and it should be reported to the upper management as additional information.
- Salary: Store managers can receive the amount of $56,000 to $70,000 annually; the amount definitely depends on the experience.
- Bonuses: Bonuses are provided and it can range from $4,000 and $10,000. Performance is a factor when the bonus is considered.
- Profit Sharing: Profit sharing is not expected for this position.
- Stock Options: Additional incentives are not provided and this includes the ability to get stock options.
- Salary: Assistant managers are paid the average of $45,000 but the range of salary can be between $36,000 and $55,000 depending on the experience they have.
- Bonuses: A bonus based on performance is not an available incentive the company provides.
- Profit Sharing: Profit sharing is not given for company employees that have this position.
- Stock Options: Only basic pay is included with the package for this position.
- Salary: This position offers a nice annual salary. A merchandise manager gets anywhere between the amount of $43,000 and $47,000 as their basic salary.
- Bonuses: The company does not offer cash bonus for the employees.
- Profit Sharing: Profit sharing is not a part of the incentive given by TJ Maxx to the employee.
- Stock Options: Stock options are not considered by the company for its employees.
Jobs In Your Local Area For This Company
No Jobs found in your area!!