Taco John’s Manager Salary / Salary Range
In 1969, James Woodson and Harold Holmes purchased the franchise rights of Taco House from John Turner and renamed it Taco John. The restaurant offers West Mex cuisine and has been popular that the franchise now has over 400 restaurants all throughout the United States.
Mexican dishes have a lot of ingredients thrown into it such as vegetables and meat. The manager must guarantee that all of the ingredients that go into the food are fresh. The manager is responsible in checking the ingredients that arrive in the establishment and makes sure that they are from trusted sources.
The manager also has to make reports using the computer and it is required that they have computer skills. They also have to maintain their relationship with the customers by entertaining them and making sure that they are comfortable and should eat only the best food coming out of the kitchen.
- Salary: Managers are able to get $36,000 to $50,000 annually, this amount also depends on the experience they have.
- Bonuses: Bonus based on performance is not considered for this position.
- Profit Sharing: Profit sharing is also not provided to employees.
- Stock Options: Additional incentive such as stock options is not considered for employees.
- Salary: An assistant manager gets a salary amounting from $17,000 to $30,000.
- Bonuses: The assistant manager does not receive cash bonus from the company.
- Profit Sharing: Profit sharing is not provided to the employees that have this position.
- Stock Options: Stock options are also not part of the salary incentive being given to employees.
Jobs In Your Local Area For This Company
No Jobs found in your area!!