TA Truckstops of America Job Application Online / Salary Range
They are the biggest network of full service travel centers in the nation. Their Fortune 500 Company proudly reflects the joint effort of 17,000 customer orientated employees working hard in 236 strategically placed locations coast to coast. Their highway signs read TA TravelCenters of America. Their expansion and aggressive edge is the effect of more than 30 years of professionals, offering a wide range of services for the professional truck drivers and the motoring public. Their family style restaurant teams serve the home style favorites in a relaxed environment. Their franchisee national fast food brands such as Starbucks, Burger King, Popeye’s Chicken, and Subway deliver the food hot and in a friendly manner. Their convenient store teams focus on the true meaning of convenience in keeping the required items on the shelves for their customers.
Job Description/Average Wage
General Manager: In this postion you will plan, direct, or synchronize the operations of companies or public and private sector organizations. Duties and responsibilities comprise formulating policies, managing daily operations, and planning the use of materials and human resources, but are too varied and general in nature to be classified in any one functional area of management or administration, such as personnel, purchasing, or administrative services. Includes owners and managers who head small business establishments whose duties are mainly managerial.Below are just some of the daily tasks.
- Manage activities frankly related to making products or providing services.
- Straight and synchronize activities of businesses or departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales, or distribution of products.
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to determine productivity and goal achievement and to conclude areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
The average wage for this job is anywhere from $32,000 to $62,00 a year.
Assistant General Manager: As an Assistant General Manager your everyday duties and responsibilities are listed below:
- Practice safety as precedence number one for your team and customers.
- Help your GM in leading your team with great customer service skills.
- Sustain a high ratio of return customers throughout great service.
- Help lead a team environment that encourages TA as an employer of choice.
- Coach and build up employees to build a strong cohesive working team.
- Develop your team members to obtain greater work skills.
This job pays an average salary of $30,000 to $40,000 a year.
Transportation Manager: As a Transportation Manager your task is to plan, direct, and manage the transportation operations within an organization or the activities of organizations that provide transportation services. Other duties are enumerated below:
- Examine expenditures and other financial information to expand plans, policies, and budgets for increasing profits and improving services.
- Put operations policies and standards, including determination of safety procedures for the handling of dangerous goods.
- Plan, organize and administer the work of subordinate staff to make sure that the work is accomplished in a manner consistent with organizational requirements.
- Talk and approve contracts with equipment and materials suppliers, and monitor contract fulfillment.
The average wage for this job is around $52,000 – $71,000 a year.
Restaurant Assistant General Manager: Responsibilities of a Restaurant Assistant General Manager:
- Hands on management position.
- Ordering, inventory, scheduling, staffing.
- Develop team impression with employees.
- Provide outstanding customer.
- Sustain safety of both their guests and employees.
The average wage for this job is around $30,000 – $32,000 a year.
- Bonus program
- Great training program
- Medical/dental insurance
- Prescription drug plan
- Life/disability insurance
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Educational assistance
- Flexible spending account
- Relocation assistance
How to apply
TravelCenters of America is a healthier place to work. They have tough leaders all over their company from their president to their shift leads, they struggle to make the right decisions for their customers and their fellow associates. They are aggressively looking for bright and talented additions to their TA Service Team. If you plan to join their team please visit the site below also you may view their job opportunities at: http://www.tatravelcenters.com/job-opportunities
Applicants may apply online at http://www.tatravelcenters.com/apply-now
Jobs In Your Local Area For This Company
No Jobs found in your area!!