SuperValu Manager Salary / Salary Range
Having been in the grocery business for over a century, SuperValu knows their business like the back of their hands. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, SuperValu started out as a company that provided dried goods to being the third largest food retailer in the United States with over 2,505 stores under its belt.
SuperValu is dedicated in providing the best possible service that they could and they have been doing this for over a century. As a manager, you will be in charge of training new hires to make sure that they work accordingly to company set rules and guidelines. Providing daily reports to the upper management is also necessary to keep an open line for better operations.
Employees should be evaluated carefully and give necessary commendations to keep them motivated. One on one and group coaching is necessary to update them on their performance. Attending to customer complaints and receiving feedback regarding the service should be expected as well.
- Salary: A project manager is able to get $50,000 to $95,000 annually depending on the level of experience that they have.
- Bonuses: Employees are entitled to receive a big cash bonuses and it’s for $20,000
- Profit Sharing: Profit sharing is an incentive not given by the company to the project manager.
- Stock Options: Getting an option to gain stocks is not made available for project managers.
- Salary: Store managers’ are paid well, they get between $52,000 and $73,000 which will also depend on the experience.
- Bonuses: A bonus is also being offered by the company for this position and it’s between $9,654 and $10,000.
- Profit Sharing: The company does not allow profits to be shared with employees.
- Stock Options: Stock options are also not provided to the employee.
- Salary: Experience is a major factor for the pay received by warehouse managers, they can get $62,000 to $83,000.
- Bonuses: Warehouse managers will not be able to receive any cash incentives.
- Profit Sharing: Profit sharing is also not an option for the employee with this position.
- Stock Options: Stock options are also not part of the salary and incentive plan provided by SuperValu.
- Salary: Category managers will get a pay of $124,000 if they have more experience, if not they can receive the minimum amount of $110,000.
- Bonuses: This position is not going to get cash bonuses for the employee.
- Profit Sharing: Category managers are no provided with additional benefits such as shared profits.
- Stock Options: Finally, options to gain stocks are also not available for employees with the title of category manager.
- Salary: Program managers get $82,000 to $89,000 worth of annual basic pay, this will depend on previous experience.
- Bonuses: The bonus a company can provide is worth $5,814 to $6,251, which will be performance based.
- Profit Sharing: Profit sharing is not considered for program managers.
- Stock Options: Stock options are not part of the overall incentive program for project managers.
Jobs In Your Local Area For This Company
No Jobs found in your area!!