State Farm Job Application / Salary Range
State Farm’s mission is to assist people supervise the risks of everyday life, make progress from the unexpected, and realize their dreams. They are people who make it their business to be like a good neighbor, who built a premier company by selling and keeping promises through their marketing partnership, who bring diverse talents and experiences to their work of serving the State Farm customer. Their success is built on a foundation of shared values quality service and relationships, mutual trust, integrity, and financial strength. Their vision for the future is to be the customer’s first and best choice in the products and services they provide. They continue to be the head in the insurance industry and they will become a leader in the financial services arena. Their customers’ needs would determine their path. Their values will guide them.
Job Description/Average Wage
Auto Estimatics Inspector: The duties and responsibilities of this position are as follow:
- Refers information on possible vehicle total loss claims to the correct contact.
- May audit vehicle damage losses including verification that all repairs are completed according to the final bill and document any repair deviations.
The candidate must build up knowledge of State Farm claim handling procedures. Should learn to appraise property damage and prepare estimates which precisely reflect damage repair costs and learn to apply crash repair estimating guides and/or automated estimating systems as well as apply knowledge of market worth and other factors affecting reparability issues.
The position’s average salary is $56,000 to $59,000 a year.
Agency Training Specialist: As the Agency Training Specialist you will provide support and knowledge on a variety of agency training program and procedures and communicates, implements and sustains programs and materials related to agency training issues as well as works with other departments to develop learning opportunities for agency associates.
This position pays an average salary of around $39,000-$65,000 annually.
Agency Candidate Liaison: The Agency Candidate Liaison will provide support to individuals who are in the process of being considered for State Farm Agent opportunities. You will function as a liaison between the Agency Field Executives, Vice Presidents – Agency, and the Corporate National Coordinator. Duties include:
- Providing coaching to agency candidates as they go through the interview process.
- Performing post-interview counseling with agency candidates.
- Reviewing and advises applicants business plans.
- Working with department leadership on a usual basis.
In the position, you would make anywhere from $37,000 – $45,000 a year.
Agency Specialist: As an Agency Specialist you will generate, develop, administer, and maintain group and individual training for agents and agents’ staff. You will assist Agency Field Office management in working with agents on a mixture of issues. Provide expertise on a variety of software packages for use by agents and agency field offices.
The annual salary for an Agency Specialist is around $48,000 to $75,000.
Consumer Loan Credit Analyst: The day to day responsibilities of this position are the following:
- Guarantee suitable interaction with agents and staff regarding credit decisions; effective re-work on resubmitted applications; queues/workloads; decision turn-around levels.
- Guarantee State Farm Bank policies and guidelines are adhered to.
- Provide flexible decision-making capabilities using policy guidelines and parameters.
- Supervise and report on economic trends that may involve assigned regions.
- Make sure that quality of decisions meets or surpasses standards.
- Attain or exceed objectives for production standards and telecommunications requirements/standard.
- Health and welfare
- Financial and retirement
- Paid sick leave
- Family leave
- Paid vacation
How to apply
If you want to apply for the job, or for the other available jobs they offer, you may visit them at their website and read further instructions on how you will apply for the position you desired.
Jobs In Your Local Area For This Company
Extension Agent, ANR, City of Norfolk (, VA) - Uses farm and business visits as a means to remain knowledgeable of specific locals needs and problems related to agricultural production, marketing, and...
MECHANIC II (Ashburn, VA) - Performs state and safety inspections of school buses, cars, trucks and other equipment requiring inspections....
Customer Service Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member (Part Time) (Ashburn, VA) - State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm. This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance...