Starbucks Manager Salary / Salary Range
Starbucks is undoubtedly the largest coffeehouse company in the world. There was a time that 2 Starbucks store can be found within a block. It has over 16,000 outlets all over the world. Starbucks home is in Seattle, Washington. The first Starbucks opened on March 30, 2971. The name of the company was taken from the Moby Dick character Starbuck, first mate on the Pequod.
A Starbucks manager is responsible in guaranteeing that the excellent service all Starbucks branches are delivered in their stores. Staff must greet walking customer with a smile and it’s up to the manager to make sure that this is adhered. Checking of blenders, coffee brewer and other appliance used to make coffees must be done daily as well.
Since Starbucks highly regards customer satisfaction, additional effort t to make sure that demands are met. Facilities like restrooms and the tables should be cleaned and free from spills. The manager may be hands on as well to make sure that long wait times are avoided during peak hours.
- Salary: A General Manager is entitled to get a salary that range from $34,000 to $58,000. The work experience the employee has can give him greater chance to get a bigger amount.
- Bonuses: A bonus structure is offered for this position and it can range between $300 and $13,000 depending on the franchise owner.
- Profit Sharing: Starbucks provide good incentives by also giving out the option for profit sharing which is from $700 to $2,000.
- Stock Options: Also a very good addition to the overall salary package is the ability to get stock options which amounts from $500 to $4,500.
Assistant Store Manager
- Salary: Assistant store managers can get $25,000 to $40,000 this amount would depend heavily on any previous work experience.
- Bonuses: Cash bonus is also given to employees and the amount that they can get is between $400 and $4,000.
- Profit Sharing: Excellent benefits are provided by Starbucks as employees can get $500 to $1,200 worth of shared profit.
- Stock Options: Stock options are a good addition to the overall salary package as employees can get $1 to $1,500 worth of stocks.
- Salary: A district manager receives an annual pay of $64,000 to $90,000. They get a higher amount than other managers.
- Bonuses: District managers, like other managerial position gets an attractive compensation. Cash bonus amounts to $4,000 and $20,000.
- Profit Sharing: Profit sharing is a benefit provided to district managers as well. They can get $3,100 to $5,000 worth of shared profits.
- Stock Options: Stock options starts at $3,000 to $15,000, this is overall an excellent salary package from Starbucks.
- Salary: Depending on the experience in the field related to their work, a Shift Manager can get $23,000 to $26,000 range.
- Bonuses: Depending on the owner of the store a bonus can be provided but that is not the case for employees in this position.
- Profit Sharing: Unlike other managers, shift managers do not have the incentive of getting profit sharing.
- Stock Options: Also, this benefit is not given to shift managers working for Starbucks.
- Salary: The Manager is given $35,000 to $52,000, previous work experience related to the field plays a big factor on how much managers get as annual pay.
- Bonuses: Usually cash bonus range from $2,579 to $2,817. This also depends on the final decision of the store owner.
- Profit Sharing: Like the shift managers, a manager wouldn’t be getting any amount for profit sharing.
- Stock Options: Stock options are generally not provided to employees holding this position.
Jobs In Your Local Area For This Company
No Jobs found in your area!!