Sonic Manager Salary / Salary Range
A drive in diner fast food restaurant chain is the premise of the popular Sonic Drive In. They are based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Sonic Drive In now have over 3,500 outlets in forty four states. The unique dining experience is complemented by carhops that sometimes wear roller skates which gives a unique 1950’ dining atmosphere.
A Sonic Drive In manager must adhere and implement company policy and procedure and any standards that would preserve the company’s reputation in providing the highest quality of service possible. Daily routine would include checking of overall facilities of the restaurant.
Since Sonic Drive In restaurants are bringing the 50’s vibe back to life, you’ll need to ensure that each employee delivers bright and energetic service to customers. Different cooking materials should be well kept and franchise owners should be well informed with how the operation goes.
- Salary: The pay an assistant manager can get annually is from $30,000 to $45,000. Consider experience as one of the factors being looked at.
- Bonuses: Even though this is a franchised restaurant, bonuses are currently not available.
- Profit Sharing: Benefits for employees for this position does not provide profit sharing.
- Stock Options: Currently, there is no availability to obtain stock options for the employee.
- Salary: General managers are eligible to get any amount from $48,000 to $50,000 basic salary. Experience is required for eligibility in getting higher pay.
- Bonuses: Bonuses are not provided by the company for employees holding this position.
- Profit Sharing: Profit sharing is not available as an option.
- Stock Options: Other restaurants may provide stock options but franchised owned usually do not.
Jobs In Your Local Area For This Company
No Jobs found in your area!!