Shoneyâ€™s Manager Salary
Shoneyâ€™s is a chain of restaurants operating mostly in the Southern United States. The company was founded in 1947 in Charleston, West Virginia by Alex Schoenbaum. The company currently has 282 restaurants and at one point had over 1,000 in its peak in the 90â€™s. Also, the owner of the company used to own the Big Boy restaurant chain.
A restaurant manager always looks after the customers and their interest. Their interest is definitely enjoying good food. The food is cooked fresh and this is monitored closely by the manager. The manager must be keen in checking the quality of items that goes out of the kitchen.
The manager must be able to maintain a healthy relationship with their staff and other employees. They can provide constant meetings with the employees every morning before the start of the shift. The manager also provides reports to the upper management making sure that they are aware of the restaurant conditions.
- Salary: A typical manager receives $33,000 to $40,000 depending on the length of experience they have.
- Bonuses: The company does not provide performance based incentives.
- Profit Sharing: Currently, the option to share profits is not being considered by Shoneyâ€™s.
- Stock Options: The company does not provide the option to gain stocks from the company.
- Salary: The pay will depend on experience and a general manager gets a healthy pay that amounts from $46,000 – $70,000.
- Bonuses: A cash bonus is not considered for the employees that have this position.
- Profit Sharing: General managers are not considered to get shared profits with the company.
- Stock Options: Options to gain stocks are also not taken into consideration.