Sherwin Williams Manager Salary / Salary Range
Sherwin Williams is a Fortune 500 company providing building material solutions. They are known for their paints. The company was founded in Cleveland, Ohio in1866. The company now offers paint and coating products in both North and South America. They have won numerous awards in the industry and have continued to deliver excellent products.
Sherwin Williams’s manager provides different suggestions to their clients. As the manager they need to be able to provide answers regarding customer inquiries about specific paint that should be used for a particular project. The manager must address feedback and any criticism or complaints with utmost importance.
The manager must always check items stocked in the store and should make sure that there is enough supply to meet the demands. Also, they should check on their staff if they are working as productively. Items should be constantly monitored to ensure that only the highest quality paint goes out of the store.
Assistant Store Manager
- Salary: Assistant store managers gets a good a pay and can receive anywhere from $28,000 to $45,000 annually. One of the factors considered is the length of experience the employee has.
- Bonuses: Cash bonus is being offered to employees and they can get $300 to $8,000 worth of bonus.
- Profit Sharing: Shared profits are not considered for the assistant store managers.
- Stock Options: Stock options part of the salary package and the company provides $1,000 to $2,000 worth of stock options.
- Salary: The salary of a Store Manager gets range from $33,000 to $52,000. And this will be based on any previous experience they had.
- Bonuses: The company offers cash bonus as incentive and this position entitles store manager to get $1,500 to $20,000.
- Profit Sharing: Profit sharing is not provided by the company.
- Stock Options: Stock options are also not offered for the store managers.
- Salary: A branch manager can get anywhere from $44,000 to $69,000. This all depends on the experience the employee has.
- Bonuses: Branch managers are qualified to get bonuses and currently cash bonuses range from $5,000 to $20,000.
- Profit Sharing: Profit sharing offered by the company and it’s at $3,000.
- Stock Options: Branch managers do not get the option to gain stocks from the company.
Jobs In Your Local Area For This Company
No Jobs found in your area!!