Sheetz Manager Salary / Salary Range
Sheetz is a chain of gas stations combined with convenience stores owned by the Sheetz family. The stores can be found across 6 states and they currently have 11,000 employees and have been experimenting on adding fast food in their gas/convenience store combo. Sheetz was founded by Bob Sheetz in 1952 and hired his brother Steve to work part time at the store.
Sheetz manager is very attentive to details. They manage the store as well as the gas station and will have to rely on multiple management skills to successfully run the outlets. They have to multitask in managing the employees and managing the different resources to enable a smooth operation.
The manager should make sure that the place is clean and most importantly safe for employees and customers. They need to interact with customers to add a friendly touch with the service. Employees should be made aware of company guidelines by orientation and should be trained to handle difficult customers.
- Salary: The company provides $31,000 to $34,000 basic salary for this position and this is usually based on experience as well.
- Bonuses: Bonuses distributed depends on the performance and it amounts from $1,154 to $1,240.
- Profit Sharing: Cash bonuses are provided to the employee while profit sharing is not available.
- Stock Options: No option to get stocks is available for this position.
- Salary: Restaurant managers get a decent amount and it’s from $43,000 to $47,000 depending on their experience.
- Bonuses: A cash bonus is not provided on top of the basic salary.
- Profit Sharing: Do not expect to receive profit sharing from the company if you handle this position.
- Stock Options: Ability to gain stocks of the company is not provided by Sheetz.
Jobs In Your Local Area For This Company
No Jobs found in your area!!