Sears Manager Salary / Salary Range
The title of the biggest retailer in the United States belongs to just one name and its Sears. Founded by Richard Warren Sears in North Redwood, Minnesota, Sears started out selling watches. From these humble beginnings they are now the biggest retailer in the United States offering a variety of consumer products.
Sears is recognized all over the United States. The name itself is full of history and pride and it’s the manager’s responsibility to ensure that this vision is brought over to the consumers. Managers should have great people skills to encourage interaction with customers that will make them feel comfortable while shopping.
Restocking of supplies should be prioritized to guarantee convenience for customers and this would also leave a good impression to the store. Dealing with hard customers should be met with empathy and consideration both for the customer and the company as well. Daily activity reports should be submitted on time to let the management know what happens in the store.
- Salary: An assistant manager provides the employee an annual salary that can have $30,000 to $57,000. Any experience will benefit the employee.
- Bonuses: A cash bonus from $1,000 to 4,600 is given by Sears to the assistant manager.
- Profit Sharing: Profit sharing is not provided by Sears for this position.
- Stock Options: Stock options are also not part of the incentive Sears is offering.
- Salary: The average salary the operations manager will depends on experience; they can get an amount from $34,000 and $62,000.
- Bonuses: The company provides employees cash bonuses that amount from $4,300 to $7,000.
- Profit Sharing: Profit sharing is also provided by the company to its employees that amount to $5,000.
- Stock Options: Stock options are generally not considered by Sears.
- Salary: Store managers will get $50,000 to $93,000 worth of annual salary depending on the experience they have.
- Bonuses: This position provides additional incentive in form of cash bonus which is $3,500 to $15,000 for the employee.
- Profit Sharing: Profit sharing is also not an option given to the employees.
- Stock Options: There are no ability to gain stock options for employees having this position.
- Commission on Sales: Employees are eligible to get up to $5,000 commission based on sales.
Assistant Retail Store Manager
- Salary: The biggest amount this position can provide per annum is $57,000 if experienced while the minimum amount is $32,000.
- Bonuses: This position entitles the employee bonuses that amount from $1,000 to $7,500.
- Profit Sharing: Sharing of profits is not considered by the company for its employees.
- Stock Options: Stock options are generally not provided by as well.
- Commission on Sales: Commission that can amount up to $5,000 based on performance is provided.
- Salary: A marketing manager gets good pay that can start anywhere from $67,000 and $115,000. Experience is a factor considered for a higher pay.
- Bonuses: Big bonus is given to the employees as well getting anywhere from $10,000 to $20,000
- Profit Sharing: Basic pay and cash bonus is the only salary package provided and profit sharing is not considered.
- Stock Options: Stock options are generally not available for employees with this position.
Jobs In Your Local Area For This Company
No Jobs found in your area!!