SaveMart Manager Salary / Salary Range
SaveMart operates supermarkets in Northern California and in Northern Nevada as well. They now operate more than 240 stores and have pharmacies in 115 of their stores. The first SaveMart outlet opened in 1952 in Modesto, California.
SaveMart managers face a multi faceted job since they are working in the retail industry. They need to cover the floor and check if items are displayed properly and interact with customers from time to time to ask how the shopping experience is for them. Managers should monitor employee performance and provide incentives according to guidelines if the employee is performing well.
The manager will also have to generate end of day reports that will present data to the management on how the store performed on a given day. Managers should also coordinate with the different suppliers and should oversee purchasing and receiving of items being delivered. They will have to manage the inventory to ensure that the right items are purchased.
- Salary: The usual annual pay a category manager gets is around $81,000 to $89,000 depending on experience.
- Bonuses: Bonuses could amount roughly around $19,000 to $21,000.
- Profit Sharing: Profit sharing is not a priority incentive an employee can get.
- Stock Options: No option to acquire stocks is available for this position.
Senior Project Manager
- Salary: The senior project manager gets an excellent amount estimated between $83,000 and $88,000. Experience is definitely considered.
- Bonuses: This position is not entitled to receive cash bonuses.
- Profit Sharing: This position does not entitle the employee to get shared profit as well.
- Stock Options: There are also no options to get stocks for this position.
Jobs In Your Local Area For This Company
No Jobs found in your area!!