Round Table Pizza Manager Salary / Salary Range
Having been inspired by a drawing of King Arthur and his knights eating pizza, Round Table Pizza has used this theme as a source of inspiration for his restaurants. The company first opened in Menlo Park, California in 1959 by William Larson Sr. The company currently has over 500 locations.
The manager for Round Table Pizza makes sure that only the best pizza is served to their customers. To guarantee this, the manager checks if only the freshest ingredients are used and that the cooking procedure is followed by the cooks in the kitchen. The manager also ensures that the equipment used for cooking are in good condition.
The manager also assists the staff when things get busy. They lend an extra hand in the kitchen as well as in the dining area. Interacting with the customers is necessary and the manager should have excellent interpersonal skills. The manager must also be able to resolve conflicts and complaints.
- Salary: An area manager provides an annual salary for the employee amounting from $65,000 to $75,000. Any experience will benefit the employee.
- Bonuses: A cash bonus from $4,823 to $5,159 is given to the area manager.
- Profit Sharing: Profit sharing is also not provided for this position.
- Stock Options: Stock options are also not part of the incentive Round Table is offering.
- Salary: The average salary general manager receives depends on experience; they can get an amount from $34,000 and $37,000.
- Bonuses: The company provides employees cash bonuses that amount from $2,851to $3,137.
- Profit Sharing: Profit sharing is not provided by the company to its employees.
- Stock Options: Stock options are generally not considered by Round Table.
Jobs In Your Local Area For This Company
No Jobs found in your area!!