Red Robin Manager Salary
Red Robin are casual dining restaurants that originated from Seattle, Washington. Founded on 1969, Red Robin now has over 400 locations in the United States and Canada. They are currently headquartered in Greenwood Village, Colorado. They serve a variety of American dishes that ranges from hamburgers to fries.
Red Robin is managed by qualified individuals. There are several duties that a manager needs to take care of daily. Most of this task includes monitoring of overall operations of the restaurant. Since Red Robin offers full dining experience, several cooking equipment and appliance is used that needs to be checked for performance and cleanliness.
Customer satisfaction should be maintained and there are several items that can be checked to help identify what can be improved on. All of the staff must adhere to the company policy and procedure and itâ€™ up to the manager to make sure that these rules are followed.
- Salary: The pay an assistant manager gets every year are from $38,000 to $48,000 one of the factors considered is the experience the employee has.
- Bonuses: Since this is a franchised restaurant, the owner can provide bonus from $250 to $1,000.
- Profit Sharing: There are stores who provide this benefit for their employees but this company does not provide profit sharing.
- Stock Options: Currently, there are no options to obtain stocks are available for employees.
Assistant General Manager
- Salary: Assistant general managers are eligible to get anywhere from $48,000 to $53,000 basic salary. Experience is also required for eligibility in getting higher pay.
- Bonuses: A fixed amount of $8,000 is given as bonus incentive to employees.
- Profit Sharing: For these types of positions, profit sharing is not available for the employees.
- Stock Options: Stock options are offered and the amount of $3,000 is available for employees.
- Salary: Depending on their experience, kitchen managers can get $41,000 to $49,000 as basic salary.
- Bonuses: Aside from the basic pay, they can also get cash bonuses which depend on how much the owner provides. This can go from $5,754 to $6,251
- Profit Sharing: No other incentive is provided to the employees aside from the cash bonus.
- Stock Options: Other incentives such as stock options are not provided to employees in this position.
- Salary: A general manager gets the amount of $48,000 to $68,000 as basic salary which is a relatively good amount.
- Bonuses: Cash bonus is not that high, ranging only from $968 to $1,043 and this is based on what the owner provides.
- Profit Sharing: Other than cash bonus, there are no other possible incentives provided to employees.
- Stock Options: Stock options are generally not available for employees holding this position.