Raley’s Supermarkets Manager Salary / Salary Range
Raley’s Supermarkets is a family owned and privately held chain of supermarkets located in several cities across northern California and Nevada. Raley’s is well known for their customer service and has received several awards in regards to this. Founded by Tom Raley in 1935, Raley’s now have 133 stores and employs 13,400 individuals.
The manager working in Raley’s always prioritizing customer service above all. The manager should have excellent interpersonal skills and would have to interact with customers to gather information on ways to serve them better. Managers are also tasked to address concerns when summoned by the customer as they have higher authority.
To ensure that the staffs managers will be working with are as efficient, the manager should participate in the hiring process and immediately provide training and orientation. Employees should be constantly monitored as well as the items that needed to be re supplied. The store should be well maintained and clean while the equipment used should be checked.
- Salary: A typical manager can get anywhere between $40,000 and $50,000. This is based on experience and performance.
- Bonuses: No available cash bonus is provided to the employee with this position.
- Profit Sharing: Currently, there are no options in profit sharing as part of the bonus plan.
- Stock Options: Stock options are not part of the salary package.
- Salary: The pay heavily depends on experience. Assistant managers can get anywhere from $20,000 – $28,000.
- Bonuses: Cash bonuses are currently not being offered to assistant managers.
- Profit Sharing: Assistant managers do not have profit sharing as part of the salary package.
- Stock Options: Like bonuses and profit sharing, stock options are not offered by the company for assistant managers.
Jobs In Your Local Area For This Company
No Jobs found in your area!!