Radio Shack Manager Salary / Salary Range
One of the most enduring names providing consumer electronic devices is Radio Shack. The company was known as Radio Shack in 1921 by Theodore and Milton Deutschmann. In 1962, the company was purchased by Tandy Corporation and they started expanding the store in different countries including Australia. Now, Radio Shack has 4,653 stores with 688 kiosks in the US as well as in other countries.
Radio Shack has focused in providing a better customer service to their clients. The manager should adhere to these standards and should make sure that the employees are properly trained to handle customer complaints or answer simpler questions. The manager should be attentive and very customer oriented.
Managing the staff is just one of the many responsibilities a manager have. They have to manage items as well and they have to report to the upper management regarding every aspect of store operations. The manager should also make sure that the entire area is organized and clean and that the items are visible to the customer’s eyes.
- Salary: Radio Shack store managers can receive an annual salary that range from $22,000 to $55,000. Any experience can be considered for higher pay.
- Bonuses: A cash bonus is part of the incentive employees can receive. It amounts from to $200 to $14,000.
- Profit Sharing: Profit sharing is considered by the company and its $4,000.
- Stock Options: The ability to get options for stocks are not possible currently.
Retail Store Manager
- Salary: The average salary, depending on the experience this position can offer is between $24,000 and $54,000.
- Bonuses: The company provides additional cash incentive in form of bonuses at $1,000 to $10,000.
- Profit Sharing: Profit sharing is also part of the salary package amounting to $5,400.
- Stock Options: Stock options are generally not made available by the company.
- Salary: Managers are entitled to get $23,000 to $50,000 worth of annual salary depending on the experience they have.
- Bonuses: Managers are also eligible to receive additional incentives like cash bonus between $5,000 and $12,000.
- Profit Sharing: Profit sharing is not given as an option for the company’s employees.
- Stock Options: There are also no stock options offered to employees if they have this position.
Senior Sales Manager
- Salary: The senior sales manager will receive between $27,000 and $60,000 worth of annual salary.
- Bonuses: This position also provide cash bonus and employees get roughly around $3,000 to $30,000.
- Profit Sharing: Profit sharing is not provided by the company for their employees.
- Stock Options: This position is not eligible to get options for stocks.
Jobs In Your Local Area For This Company
No Jobs found in your area!!