Racetrac Manager Salary / Salary Range
Racetrac is a chain of gasoline and convenience stores in the United States. The company’s operations are focused across Southern United States. They are considered as Georgia’s 3rd largest private company and have 590 retail gasoline convenience stores. The company was founded by Carl Bolch Sr. in 1934 in St. Louis Missouri.
Racetrac managers handle a variety of tasks everyday. These involve several responsibilities such as human resources, where they have to recruit or hire new employees. Maintaining store inventory as well as making deals with vendors to get new products and providing reports to the owner of the gas station.
To maximize sales opportunity, it is the responsibility of the manager to maintain the cleanliness and rotation of the merchandise in the store. They also have to supervise the staff and delegate tasks if the workload gets a bit heavy. Each instruction provided needs to be provided in a clear manner to be followed accordingly by the personnel assigned to do the task.
- Salary: Racetrac manager is able to receive $38,000 to $45,000 basic salary and this is usually based on their experience.
- Bonuses: Bonuses distributed can be from $3,600 and can get to $10,000.
- Profit Sharing: Cash bonuses are provided to the employee while profit sharing is not considered an option.
- Stock Options: No option for acquiring stocks is available for store managers but they get commissions that could amount to $10,000.
- Salary: Project managers get a respectable salary. It ranges from $43,000 to $80,000 depending on the experience they have.
- Bonuses: A healthy cash bonus to the tune of $24,000 is also provided on top of the basic salary depending on the performance.
- Profit Sharing: Although you will receive big bonuses, do not expect to get any options for shared profit.
- Stock Options: The bonus itself is a good amount and stock options are not to be expected as well.
- Salary: Swing managers earn $964 to $8,321 as basic pay annually. Experience can give the salary a boost.
- Bonuses: A respectable bonus ranging from $961 to $8,321 awaits performing employees.
- Profit Sharing: There are no available options for shared profits are provided to the employee.
- Stock Options: Stock options are also not provided by the company.
- Salary: On an average, this position can provide an annual salary between $31,000 and $33,000.
- Bonuses: Bonuses are a bit low and this depends on the owner of the gas station. The amount you can get is from $190 to $208.
- Profit Sharing: It’s not a part of the company’s incentive or salary package to include profit sharing.
- Stock Options: Only cash bonus is provided to the employee and stock options, like profit sharing are not available.
- Salary: A bigger amount goes to the pricing manager. Depending on experience they can get $62,000 to $68,000.
- Bonuses: Bonuses are also good and this depends on the performance as well as the owner of the gas station. The amount you can get is from $1,920 to $2,097.
- Profit Sharing: Aside from getting cash bonus, profit sharing is also given and it ranges from $1,913 to $2,066.
- Stock Options: Additional benefit such as stock options are not provided by the company.
Jobs In Your Local Area For This Company
No Jobs found in your area!!