Panda Express Manager Salary / Salary Range
Several fast food restaurants offer the typical American dishes and fast food choices. You will usually find your burgers and fries, but are you longing for food with oriental flair thrown in it? Then you will have to thank the Pasadena, California based Panda Express. It is also very accessible in the United States, usually located in food courts in malls, airports and even hospitals.
Panda Express manager oversees almost all of the operational aspects the store has. They should coordinate and communicate with the staff through meetings. A manager should be able to analyze sales reports to provide the owners a basic understanding on what they can improve on.
Managers should also see to it that all of the supplies in the stores are full stocked. Since Panda Express offers fast casual dining experience. The food served should be fresh and served quickly. The establishment should also be clean and free from contaminants and should be prepared to answer to customer’s complaints.
- Salary: General managers’ salary can start from the amount of $38,000 to $60,000 which is also based on experience.
- Bonuses: The owner of the store can give bonuses to employees in this position that can amount from $4,000 to $8,000.
- Profit Sharing: Unfortunately, profit sharing is not being considered as part of the salary package the employee can receive.
- Stock Options: Other incentives are not available which includes stock options not being a part of the salary package.
- Salary: The salary range for the restaurant manager is between the amounts of $38,000 to $44,000. This depends on the experience as well.
- Bonuses: The owner can provide bonuses to its employees that have this position which amounts from $2,000 to $6,000.
- Profit Sharing: Like cash bonuses, sharing profits with employees are considered by the company and this can amount to $5,000.
- Stock Options: No other incentive is provided aside from cash bonus and profit sharing which makes stock option unavailable.
- Salary: Depending on the experience, district managers get anywhere between $58,000 and $66,000 per annum.
- Bonuses: Aside from the basic salary, district managers are also capable to get bonuses. The average amount they can get is between $19,000 and $21,000.
- Profit Sharing: Shared profits are also provided by the company that can start from $29,000 to $31,000.
- Stock Options: A good incentive provided to employees is in form of stock options that are from $9.501 to $10,000.
Human Resources Manager
- Salary: The basic pay of a human resource manager is expected from $80,000 to $87,000 depending on previous experience.
- Bonuses: Only basic salary is provided as cash bonus is not considered by the company
- Profit Sharing: Profit sharing is not provided by the company and is not part of the salary package the company provides.
- Stock Options: The cash bonus is the only additional incentive by Panda Express; this meant that stock options are not available.
- Salary: Employees in this position are entitled to a pay ranging from $45,000 to $51,000, depending heavily on experience.
- Bonuses: There are no bonuses provided for this position. The owner usually provides the amount of bonus to be given based on performance but this is not the case for this position.
- Profit Sharing: No other additional amount is provided to the employee, this includes the ability to get profit sharing.
- Stock Options: Also, stock options are not being offered to employees since most of the restaurants are franchised owned.
Jobs In Your Local Area For This Company
No Jobs found in your area!!