Outback Steakhouse Manager Salary / Salary Range
Outback Steakhouse is a chain of American casual dining restaurant that services 22 countries worldwide. It was founded on 1988 and currently operated by OSI Restaurant Partners. Outback prides itself with full flavored steaks with 17 spice blends that serve as marinade. They also cater different specialties which are based on the location making their menu regionalized.
Managers working in Outback Steakhouse should prepare themselves with the challenge of managing a restaurant. There is a list of task to be accomplished and this should be maintained in a daily basis. Duties include daily monitoring of restaurant performance which could be attributed in how good the service is provided to the customers.
To ensure quality customer service the manager should always check up on staff performance and effectiveness. They would also have to make sure that the restaurant is clean and the facilities well kept. Feedback based on customer experience should be studied to improve on opportunities as well.
- Salary: A salary range between $32,000 and $45,000 is the usual amount the restaurant manager gets based on their experience.
- Bonuses: Cash bonus of $500 to $5,000 is given to the restaurant manager as incentive.
- Profit Sharing: Aside from cash bonuses, employees get profit sharing worth $1,350.
- Stock Options: There are no other incentives like stock options are provided.
Bartender Key Manager
- Salary: This position will give you $19,000 and $31,000 basic pay which would be based on your experience as well.
- Bonuses: A cash bonus amounting from $4,816 to $5,172 is distributed as part of the incentive for the employee.
- Profit Sharing: Only cash bonuses are given to the employee while profit sharing is not considered an option.
- Stock Options: Again, only cash bonus is given, stock options are also not provided.
- Salary: Depending on experience, the average amount a general manager gets is between $43,000 and $47,000.
- Bonuses: Cash bonus is provided to employees, usually getting anywhere between $2,383 and $2,614.
- Profit Sharing: Profit sharing is relatively good with the an average amount from $1,291 to $1,403.
- Stock Options: Only cash bonus and profit sharing is given to employees. No stock option is given.
- Salary: Pay for kitchen manager is based on experience and they can get anywhere from $29,000 to $31,000.
- Bonuses: Kitchen managers are also provided bonuses that serve as incentive and based on performance.
- Profit Sharing: Profit sharing among employees with this position is not considered by the company.
- Stock Options: Options for company stocks are not available for kitchen managers.
Restaurant Operations Manager
- Salary: On an average, this position can provide an annual salary from $48,000 to $52,000.
- Bonuses: Outback steakhouse have not provided bonuses for employees in this position
- Profit Sharing: It’s not a part of the company’s incentive and salary package to provide profit sharing.
- Stock Options: Only cash bonus is provided to the employee and stock options are not available.
Jobs In Your Local Area For This Company
No Jobs found in your area!!