Old Country Buffet Manager Salary / Salary Range
Old Country Buffet is owned by Buffets Inc. their headquarters are located in Eagan, Minnesota and they own a chain of American style buffets and currently operates 626 restaurants in 39 states. It was founded by Roe Hatlen and Dennis Scott in 1983, now the company has operated several restaurant chains.
Old Country Buffet manager has several tasks to look after before starting daily operations. They must check the steam tables to make sure that the food that goes there stays hot. Also food that goes into the steam tables is supposed to be fresh as they would stay at the steam tables for some time. Since several people will be flocking the steam table it can get messy, this is when the manager should monitor cleanliness.
Employees should be well trained to properly handle food. The manager can provide additional training and should be very detailed when assigning tasks. Inventory should be well stocked and any shortage should be supplied by calling in the dealers or suppliers. Managers should provide daily sales reports that can supply sufficient information for the upper management.
- Salary: Based on experience, an average salary the manager receives is estimated at $37,000 to $46,000.
- Bonuses: Bonuses are not offered by the company for this position.
- Profit Sharing: Sharing of profits is also not made available for the employees with this position.
- Stock Options: The company currently does not provide stock options for general managers.
- Salary: An average salary of the general manager is estimated at $48,000 to $52,000.
- Bonuses: Bonuses are offered by the company for this position and it’s roughly around $963 to $1,038.
- Profit Sharing: Profit sharing not made available for the employees holding this position.
- Stock Options: The company also does not provide stock options for general managers.
Jobs In Your Local Area For This Company
No Jobs found in your area!!