Office Depot Manager Salary / Salary Range
It’s true that most department stores offer a variety of household items from gardening to electronics. But where can you find a full range of office supplies? Other outlets specialize in selling electronics or hardware products and thankfully we have Office Depot to meet our office supplies needs. Headquarters is found in Boca Raton, Florida, Office Depot currently have 42,000 employees and over 1000 stores worldwide
Office Depot is committed in providing high quality products and this carries over to the staff it has. A manager should maintain should maintain the standards set by the company when it comes to ease of shopping for customers. They will have to check if the items needed by customers are on stock to avoid loss of sale. Handle issues with customers with diligence and urgency to satisfy the most demanding ones.
Employees should be evaluated and monitored constantly. Providing incentives and commendation as needed to further motivate them to go to work. Store evaluation is also necessary and daily reports should be finalized and sent to upper management before the deadline.
- Salary: A store manager’s salary starts at $28,000 to $45,000 depending on the level of experience.
- Bonuses: Employees are entitled to receive cash bonuses and it’s between $500 and $15,000.
- Profit Sharing: Profit sharing is not given by the company to the employees that hold this position.
- Stock Options: Other incentives are also not available including getting stock options.
- Commission on Sales: Store managers can get commission from $500 to $2,400.
Assistant Store Manager
- Salary: Assistant store managers’ are paid with the amount of $38,000 to $49,000 which will depend on the experience as well.
- Bonuses: A bonus is offered by the company for this position and it’s a fixed amount of $2,000.
- Profit Sharing: The company also allow profit sharing with employees and it’s $8,000.
- Stock Options: Stock options are provided to the employee and it amounts to $2,000.
- Commission on Sales: Employees get commission that amounts from $75 to $1,000.
- Salary: Experience plays a factor for the pay, an assistant manager can get $34,000 to $53,000.
- Bonuses: Assistant managers will be able to receive $100 to $10,000 worth of bonus; this will be based on the performance.
- Profit Sharing: Profit sharing is not an option for the employee with this position.
- Stock Options: Stock options are also not part of the incentive plan provided by the Office Depot.
- Commission on Sales: Assistant managers have the ability to receive $500 to $5,000.
- Salary: Managers will get starting pay of $48,000 if they have more experience they can receive the maximum amount of $85,000.
- Bonuses: Managers are going to get cash bonuses amounting from $1,000 to $35,000.
- Profit Sharing: Managers are well provided with benefits getting $20,000 worth of shared profits.
- Stock Options: Stock options worth $1,000 are also provided to the employee.
- Salary: Senior managers get $81,000 to $120,000 worth of basic pay, heavily depending on previous experience.
- Bonuses: The cash bonus a company provides is worth $10,000 to $35,000, a large sum can be had based on performance.
- Profit Sharing: Profit sharing is not considered for senior managers.
- Stock Options: Stock options are part of the overall incentive program amounting to $35,000.
Jobs In Your Local Area For This Company
No Jobs found in your area!!