O Reilly Auto Parts Manager Salary / Salary Range
O’Reilly Auto Parts is one of the biggest auto supply chain in the United States. The company started out when Charles Francis O’Reilly traveled as a salesman for an auto supply company and decided to put up his own business in the Springfield, Missouri area. Due to his hard work the company now has 3,649 stores in 38 states.
O’Reilly’s main managers are responsible for the overall operations of the stores they manage. The manager should be knowledgeable of the products hey offer and should know these products by heart. An inclination to anything related to automotives would definitely give an advantage since they will earn customer’s trust.
The manager should show concern to their staff and they should share the knowledge they have. The staff should be trained to be competent and as knowledgeable as the manager. Part of the things they need to manage are the inventory. Managers should also include sending reports to the upper management that can provide useful information.
- Salary: An average salary of a Store Manager is between $30,000 and $39,000. Experience plays major factor in being eligible to get a higher amount.
- Bonuses: Bonuses are offered by the company and it’s between $100 and $2,000.
- Profit Sharing: Owners share stores with their store managers, thus profit sharing is at $1,000.
- Stock Options: The company provides stock options which stands at $1,000 as well.
- Salary: Factoring in previous experience, assistant managers get anywhere from $25,000 to $28,000 a year.
- Bonuses: Assistant managers do not receive bonuses, even if they are assigned to a different store.
- Profit Sharing: An Assistant Manager is not eligible to have profit sharing unlike the Store Manager.
- Stock Options: Generally, no stock options available for this position.
- Salary: This position will provide $28,000 to $30,000 worth of annual basic pay to the employee.
- Bonuses: Parts managers are not entitled to get a cash bonus.
- Profit Sharing: This position does not provide options to share profits with employees.
- Stock Options: Stock options are also not available for this position.
Jobs In Your Local Area For This Company
No Jobs found in your area!!