O Charleys Manager Salary / Salary Range
O O O’Charley’s is a casual dining restaurant based in Nashville, Tennessee. They have 240 restaurants that are company owned and located in Southern and Midwestern states. The company was founded in 1969 across Vanderbilt University. The restaurant chain is owned by O’Charley’s Inc. which operates a total of 363 restaurants.
O’Charley’s managers must make sure that the food that they serve is safe and clean. During production of food the manager should monitor the procedures performed by the staff to guarantee safety. It should start with training the staff and providing constant development to each individual employee.
Customers are also expected to complain every once in a while and this can be regarding a lot of things. The manager should be patient and emphatic when dealing with this type of scenario. To prevent this from happening, the manager must check the equipment and ingredients used to be able to serve the food with the highest quality.
- Salary: Salary range for assistant managers is from $41,000 to $45,000 and the experience plays a major factor when the pay is considered.
- Bonuses: Assistant managers are offered $1,523 to $1,672 worth of cash bonus annually.
- Profit Sharing: Profit sharing is not provided by the company for the meantime.
- Stock Options: No other bonuses are given to employees except for the cash bonus mentioned earlier.
- Salary: Kitchen managers, depending on experience, get anywhere between $51,000 and $56,000.
- Bonuses: Cash bonus is also offered and it ranges from $4,844 to $5,232. Remember though that this depends on the performance.
- Profit Sharing: Profit sharing is not considered as part of the company’s overall compensation for the employee.
- Stock Options: Stock options are not included as part of the salary benefit and package.
Jobs In Your Local Area For This Company
No Jobs found in your area!!