Nobu Manager Salary / Salary Range
Being a celebrity chef comes with plenty of benefits. Having been friends with Robert De Niro, Nobu Matsuhisa opened several restaurants under the Nobu brand name. One such restaurant is in Las Vegas where it currently holds one star from Michelin. The restaurant offers a fusion of Japanese and Peruvian cuisine which is Nobu’s signature cooking.
High standards are what the manager for Nobu maintains. They often walk the floor and check on customers. The staff is also trained to provide only the best service to the customers. Managers provide the training right after hiring and introduces ways to develop their skills.
The manager also checks the ingredients, its sources and freshness. The manager rejects any ingredient that didn’t meet standards of the restaurant. They also inspect the storage of food ensuring that everything is stored well. They also check cleanliness of the establishment and its safety.
- Salary: Managers are eligible to get basic pay within the range of $40,000 to $45,000.
- Bonuses: Usual bonuses are also not provided for employees holding this position.
- Profit Sharing: Profit sharing with employees is not considered by the company.
- Stock Options: Other incentives are not available which includes stock options.
- Salary: Assistant managers are entitled to get an annual pay within the range of $30,000 to $35,000.
- Bonuses: Bonuses are not provided for employees that holds this position.
- Profit Sharing: Sharing of profits with employees is not considered by the company.
- Stock Options: Additional incentives are not made available by the company.
Jobs In Your Local Area For This Company
No Jobs found in your area!!