Ninety Nine Restaurant & Pub Manager Salary / Salary Range
A casual dining restaurant combined with a pub is not a new concept but only a few restaurants are able to pull off this combination. One such restaurant is Ninety Nine Restaurant which offers great food and alcoholic drinks. The restaurant is currently based in Woburn, Massachusetts and now has 363 outlets.
The manager for Ninety Nine Restaurants responsibility includes walking the floor and checks the customers regularly. The manager also provides time and effort to conduct meetings to discuss store condition and performance evaluation. They also provide actions based on staff performance.
A manager should also send daily reports that would make the upper management understand what goes on in the restaurant. They must put in reports on all of the aspects in the restaurant including financial reports and analysis that would help the company identify opportunities and find out how to improve on them.
- Salary: The usual salary a manager is entitled to get can be anywhere from $30,000 to $40,000 annually.
- Bonuses: The restaurant does not provide cash bonuses for employees.
- Profit Sharing: Profit sharing is not part of the incentives provided by the company.
- Stock Options: Stock option is also not provided by the company.
- Salary: This position provides a decent $22,000 to $25,000 annual basic pay which will also depend on experience.
- Bonuses: Assistant managers are not offered bonuses by the company.
- Profit Sharing: This position does not entitle the employee for a profit sharing.
- Stock Options: Options to gain stocks are also not considered by the company.
Jobs In Your Local Area For This Company
No Jobs found in your area!!