Mohegan Sun Job Application
Mohegan Sun was completely produced in the year 1996 by the Mohegan Tribe. It is one of the most astonishing scenes, destinations and views worldwide. It offers amazing entertainments, good accommodations and retail shopping. Through the sports event being offered by the company, they have thought that they could make a WNBA team and fortunately, they made it. Mohegan Sun have made their own team on basketball. Experience was worth-paying for in Mohegan Sun through its amazing entertainment and relaxing and luxurious environment.
Job Description/Wage Averages
Market Manager: It is the one who drives the financial state of the market and ensure the compliance of following the rules and regulations being given for multiple facilities.
Casino Floor Manager: This position oversees the gaming floor employees who execute the card games like the dealers and shift managers. A state gaming license is required for suchÂ positions. The annual income is $50K to $57K.
Table Games Dealer: This person is the one who deal cards; shuffle the deck, exchange chips for cash and figure payouts to winning hands.Â The annual salary is $34K to $43K.
Cashier: This person receives the payment for the services rendered by the company. He will also exchange chips for cash in the casino area.
Security Staff: Â The security staff monitors the casino floor by checking ID at the door, performing parking lot patrols and securing chips, cash and casino personnel and patrons; observing multiple video monitors and working closely with other security personnel to make sure that order is maintained and nothing illegal happens.
Despite one of the most enthralling environments around according to Mohegan Sun employees, the best part of working at Mohegan Sun is the benefits. Every Mohegan Sun employee enjoys an unsurpassed benefits package, including:
- Outstanding medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage with interactive website
- Anthem Behavioral Health specializing in mental health/substance abuse programs
- Domestic partner medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Life insurance and optional supplemental life insurance
- Competitive salary and compensation programs
- Fabulous free meals
- Employee discounts and shopping programs
- Savings bond purchase plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid vacation
- Free uniforms
- Training and career development programs
- Career advancement opportunities, thanks to our hire-from-within philosophy
How to Apply
If you are interested to work in the company, you may Â join the companyâ€™s team by checking on this link and find out the different vacancies that suit your qualifications: http://www.mohegansun.com/careers/