Mimi’s Café Manager Salary / Salary Range
Mimi’s Café is operated by the same owner as Bob Evans Restaurants. The restaurant chain has a family dining restaurant theme, perfect for bringing the whole family for lunch or dinner. The restaurant is wholly owned subsidiary of Bob Evans Farm and currently has 144 stores.
The manager for Mimi’s Café is responsible for leading the operations in the restaurant. They make sure that everything is in order so that operations go smoothly. The manager checks the kitchen to look after the equipment and monitor its performance. The kitchen staff should be given proper training to handle foods safely.
They are also responsible in taking care of both the employees and the customers. The employees should be oriented properly and should be developed through feedback and appraisals while customers should be attended to and proper interaction should be performed to make them feel cozy.
- Salary: A general manager’s salary can start at $43,000 to $64,000 depending on the amount of experience.
- Bonuses: Employees are considered to receive cash bonuses and it’s between $6,000 and $10,000.
- Profit Sharing: Profit sharing is not provided by the company to the employees that hold this position.
- Stock Options: Stock options are also being considered for the employees, they get up to $2,000.
- Salary: Managers are considered to get the amount of $39,000 to $47,000 which will depend on the experience as well.
- Bonuses: A bonus is offered by the company for the employees and it amounts from $1,436 to $1,552.
- Profit Sharing: The company does not offer profit sharing with employees.
- Stock Options: Stock options are currently not provided to the employee with this position.
Jobs In Your Local Area For This Company
No Jobs found in your area!!