Michael’s Crafts Manager Salary / Salary Range
Specialties stores are available throughout the country to make sure that every consumer needs are fulfilled. Michael’s Arts and Crafts provide products to arts and crafts enthusiasts and with over 1040 stores in the United States and Canada, they are considered the largest arts and crafts retail store in the whole world.
Michael’s main manager is preferably inclined to arts and crafts, several customers that walk in are looking for do it yourself items and they tend to have a lots of questions and it greatly helps if the person they ask is knowledgeable. Proper training should be provided to the staff and they should be assisted in familiarizing the products the store offers.
Customers are part of a company’s success and they should be taken care of. Managers should maintain a convenient store layout to help them find items that they need. Attending to complaints and other customer matters should be a priority as well. Items should be in stock and proper coordination should be maintained with suppliers as well as the management to maintain a smooth operation.
- Salary: The typical store manager gets around $50,000 to $72,000 worth of annual basic salary depending on experience.
- Bonuses: Bonuses could amount up to $25,000 and can start from $2,500.
- Profit Sharing: Profit sharing is not a priority incentive employees can get.
- Stock Options: No option for acquiring stocks is available for this position.
- Salary: The assistant manager gets a good $28,000 to $64,000. Experience is definitely considered to get higher pay.
- Bonuses: Assistant managers are able to get $1,000 to $6,000 worth of cash bonus.
- Profit Sharing: This position does not entitle the employee to get shared profit.
- Stock Options: There are also no options to get stocks for this position.
- Salary: Depending on the experience the employee have, this position gets an estimated $21,000 to $23,000 worth of annual salary.
- Bonuses: The company does not provide bonus incentives for employees holding this position.
- Profit Sharing: The options for shared profits are not made available for the employees.
- Stock Options: Stock options are also not part of the incentive provided by the compan
Associate Product Manager
- Salary: This position allows the employee to receive $44,000 to $47,000 worth of annual basic pay.
- Bonuses: Based on performance, associate product managers get cash bonus that can provide them additional $2,482 to $2,709.
- Profit Sharing: Profit sharing is not available for this position.
- Stock Options: Do not expect stock options if you have this position.
- Salary: District managers have the potential to get the amount between $71,000 and $78,000 based on the experience they have.
- Bonuses: The company grants cash bonus between $14,000 and $16,000 based on performance.
- Profit Sharing: Michael’s do not give the option for shared profits for the employees..
- Stock Options: Also like profit sharing, stock options are not provided by the company.
Jobs In Your Local Area For This Company
No Jobs found in your area!!