McDonald’s Manager Salary / Salary Range
A McDonald’s main manager is going to be responsible for running the whole store. Since many McDonald’s are franchised owned, you’re going to find that you will be answering to the owner of the store. 9 times out of 10, the owner doesn’t work, but checks in on things.
The franchise owner generally owns around 2+ stores. You will be responsible for making sure that everything in the store works, answering customer complaints, as well as ensuring that the store is 100% clean.
- Salary: On average, depending on experience, you’re going to get paid anywhere from the $20,000 to $50,000 range.
- Bonuses: Depending on the owner of the restaurant, bonuses will be given out on performance basis, as well as during the holidays. This is going to vary, depending on the store that you’re going to work with. The average bonus is going to be anywhere from a total of $700 to $8,000 a year.
- Profit Sharing: Again, some stores will share stores with their managers, but not all of them do this. If your restaurant does profit sharing, it will range from $200+ a month, and more. The percentage is relatively low.
- Stock Options: Most franchised owned stores will not give you stock options as part of your pay.
- Salary: Depending on experience, you’re going to get anywhere from $16,000 to $39,000 a year.
- Bonuses: Assistant managers can receive bonuses, as well as the main manager. The assistant manager can sometimes receive just as much as the main manager. Expect around $200 to $7,000 extra a year in bonuses, depending on the franchise owner.
- Profit Sharing: Profit sharing can be shared with assistant managers, but is very rare. If your franchise does share profits, it can start around $200+ a month.
- Stock Options: Again, there are generally no stock options available for any employees.
Other Manager Positions
- Shift Manager: $7 to $16 a hour
- Swing Manager: $9 to $13 a hour
Jobs In Your Local Area For This Company
No Jobs found in your area!!