Little Caesars Manager Salary
Little Caesars is considered as the fourth largest pizza chain in the United States. They are headquartered in Detroit, Michigan. Little Caesars are famously known for their catchphrase â€œPizza! Pizza!â€ This refers to two pizzas being offered for the price of one. They started in 1959 and now serves several countries all around the world.
A Little Caesars manager is in charge of opening and closing of the restaurant, making sure that the store opens on time. They also need to be sure that they understand daily food reports and would have to conduct meetings with all of the staff. Communication with the staff is very important to keep the operation as smooth as possible.
Ordering, stocking and managing all of the stocks should be a priority and requires forecasting of inventory to avoid shortage. Everything revolves around the ability to manage everything that concerns the store. Finally, they will also have to answer customer complaints and feedback to guarantee customer satisfaction and completeness of the service provided.
- Salary: General managers are eligible to get basic pay within the range of $30,000 to $45,000, depending on the experience they have, they may be able to get the bigger amount.
- Bonuses: The typical bonus a general manager gets from the franchise owner is a fixed amount of $12,000. The owner usually provides the amount of bonus to be given based on performance.
- Profit Sharing: Profit sharing is not offered by the company and itâ€™s not part of the salary package the company provides.
- Stock Options: Cash bonus is the only additional incentive by Little Caesars, this means that stock options are not available.
- Salary: Depending on the experience in any field related to the position offered, a restaurant manager can get anywhere from $36,000 to $50,000 range.
- Bonuses: Only basic salary is provided as cash bonus is not considered by the company.
- Profit Sharing: Like cash bonuses, sharing profits with employees are not considered by the company.
- Stock Options: Little Caesars are not providing stock options to their employees in general.
- Salary: The basic pay of an assistant manager is guaranteed from $25,000 to $27,000 depending on any previous experience.
- Bonuses: Bonuses, aside from the pay, adds up to the income of the assistant manager. The amount can be from $4,386 to $4,699.
- Profit Sharing: Profit sharing is not provided by the company and is not part of the salary incentive the company provides.
- Stock Options: Other incentives are not available; stock options are not part of the salary package for this position.
- Salary: Area managers are given a pay ranging from $58,000 to $63,000, depending heavily on experience.
- Bonuses: Aside from what they get as basic salary, area managers are also eligible for bonuses. The average amount they can get, depending on experience is between $9,523 and $10,000.
- Profit Sharing: No additional amount is offered to the employee, this includes profit sharing.
- Stock Options: No other incentives are provided which makes the option to gain stocks unavailable as well.
- Salary: Managers have the qualification to get a basic pay that amounts from $46,000 to $50,000, this is depending on the experience they have.
- Bonuses: There are no bonuses provided to managers. The owner usually provides the amount of bonus to be given based on performance but this is not the case for this position.
- Profit Sharing: Like bonuses are not provided, sharing profits are also not considered by the company.
- Stock Options: Another incentive that is not offered by the company for employees are stock options.