Jackâ€™s Family Restaurants Job Application Online
Jackâ€™s Family Restaurants founded back in 1960, when they fired up the primary grill at Jackâ€™s store no.1 in Homewood, Alabama. And many folks came from miles around to walk up and get a experience of their fresh burgers, crinkle-cut fries and hand-dipped shakes. Their reputation grew. From town, to town. Neighborhood to neighborhood. And today, fifty years later, theyâ€™ve grown-up across the Southeast with locations in Alabama, Tennessee, Mississippi and Georgia.
Since those early days, many things have changed in their world. But one thing has stayed the unchanged Jackâ€™s is still serving up vast food with a smile.
Job Description/Average Wage
Restaurant Manager: The Restaurant Manager at Jackâ€™s Family Restaurant usually plan and direct the activities of places that serve food and beverages. Common Restaurant Manager job duties are stated below.
- Supervises and manages all areas of the restaurant.
- Guarantees guest service meets company standards and customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Answer to customer complaints, taking appropriate action to solve the problem.
- Staff, train and build up floor managers and hourly employees throughout orientations, ongoing feedback and by conducting performance reviews.
- Closely check the safety of the restaurant guests and staff through execution of food safety and restaurant safety standards and guidelines.
- Guide all financial areas including sales growth, cost management, and profit growth.
- Have a good working information of all equipment and professionally takes care of preventative maintenance.
The average wage for this job is around $30,000 â€“ $43,000 a year.
Server: As a server of the restaurant you will be performing the task and resposibilities daily suh as:
- Ensuring that all guests are greeted in a well-timed, friendly, and professional manner. Ensure all service standards are complied with as described in the server training manual.
- Greet all guests within one minute.
- Suggestive selling, and up selling techniques are to be used.
- Ensure that all orders taken are written down and read back to the guest.
- Prepare and deliver all beverages in a suitable manor. Following the wine service steps when needed.
- Ensure excellence check backs are done in a timely matter.
- Clearing tables and reset them during shift.
- Assist in refilling and sustaining cleanliness standards for breakfast buffet of brunch.
- Thank the guest as they are leaving and ask them how there meal was.
The average salary for this work is $3 â€“ $10 an hour, plus tips.
Crew Member: As a Crew Member you will be responsible for doing just about the whole thing throughout the restaurant. From cleaning the bathrooms, to cleaning the dining room area, as well as cooking food. Crew members must be able to multitask, often dropping one duty to perform another. They should love customer service and work well in a team situation.
The average wage for this job is $7 â€“ $8 an hour.
Cashier: Working as a cashier, you will ring up the customer as they come up to the counter. You will take their order, as well as answer any questions that they may have. You will also assist clean the restaurant, as well as ensure that many of the foods / drinks are stocked at 100%.Â The average wage is around $8 to $9 a hour.
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid vacations
- Meal discounts
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Great training program
How to apply
If you want to apply for the job, or for the other available jobs they offer, you may visit them at their website and read further instructions on how you will apply for the position you desired.