Islands Restaurant Job Application / Salary Range
In 1982, Islands Restaurants was in the full swing with its relaxing tropical theme. Behind the said theme, Entrepreneur Tony DeGrazier, the CEO of the restaurant, gave his original vision for the restaurant – to give a simple, unique menu featuring the gourmet hamburgers and fun tropical theme to the consumers. A challenge came over to the Islands Restaurants – they ran out of food in their very first branch but, they had have cooperation. Since that challenge came, they slowly expanded and built many branches. And now they have over 50 Islands Restaurant branches. As years pass by, they added a few kinds of burgers and perfected the salads and tacos. Despite of all the changes and overflowing success, the service to the costumers and guests never changes.
Job Description/Wage Averages
Server: This position deals with the guest since he serves the needs or orders of the guests; provides guests with a clean, comfortable environment for an excellent dining experience; makes sure that every guest is thanked and invited to return. The average hourly rate is $8.
Bartender: This person prepares beverages accordingly. He/She is to maintain a well-presented, well-stocked, and clean beverage station. He/She must have vast knowledge about alcohol compositions and wine mixing. The average rate per hour is $8.
Assistant Manager: The assistant manager works hand in hand with the general manager. He/She will help in managing the activities of the restaurant, ensure customer satisfaction and will help in hiring and training new employees and attend to other tasks which may be assigned to him by the senior managers. The expected annual income is between $48K to $52K.
Hostess: This position supervises the activities of dining room as well as coordinates with the personnel to provide fast and courteous service to guests; escorts the guests, provides menus; responds to complaints; inspects dining room serving stations to ensure neatness and cleanliness. The average hourly rate is $8.
As an Islands employee, you will get:
- Opportunities to advance your career
- Excellent benefits
- Quality of Life
- Ongoing development
- A culture built on respect for others, teamwork and fun
For management positions:
- A goal-oriented path towards a new career.
- A competitive salary and compensation package within the top 25% of the industry.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.
- Quality of life: A set five-day work week with two days off in a row.
- A paid training program that encompasses all aspects of “Hands-On” management to prepare you to make an immediate impact.
- Ongoing structured development to prepare you for professional growth.
- Eligibility in one of the industry’s best matching 401k retirement plans with many attractive investment options.
- Attainable bonuses based on restaurant level profit and controllable costs.
- A culture that is committed to FUN with company events like softball, basketball, volleyball, manager getaways, and local charitable events.
- Many more great benefits – They are among the best in the industry!
How To Apply
If you are interested about the positions in the company, you may visit the link for your online application. http://www.islandsrestaurants.com/careers/
Jobs In Your Local Area For This Company
Restaurant Team Member - Crew (1969 - Rhode Island Row) (en español) (Washington, DC) - DC-Washington-(DC)-1969 - Rhode Island Row-(01969) Ubicaciones de trabajos :. Restaurant Team Member - Crew (1969 - Rhode Island Row) (15009787) Descripción...
Busser (Sterling, VA) - Empties trash and spot sweeps the restaurant and bar floor. Checks cleanliness of islands from the previous shift and notifies manager of any problems....
General Manager (Ashburn, VA) - If you are an experienced, self-motivated Restaurant General Manager, we may well be the place for you. No more late night closes and 16 hour shifts as this...