Hungry Howie’s Manager Salary / Salary Range
Holding the title as the 11th largest pizza chain, Hungry Howie’s maintains this title by serving good pizza. Their other products are calzone, chicken wings and salads. The pizza chain is most popular by introducing flavored pizza crust which is often imitated today. The company was founded by James Hearn in 1973 and they currently have 575 restaurants in the United States.
The manager for the restaurant makes sure that everything is working in order for day to day operations. The manager must check the items that they have listed in the stock room and should make the necessary order for items that needs to be re supplied. They should observe the usage of items as well.
Furthermore, the manager for Hungry Howie’s provides the necessary feedback to their staff to prevent any incidents of complaints from customers. If such issue arises, the employees need to be trained on how to handle such scenarios. However, if issue escalates the manager should step in.
- Salary: A typical assisting manager receives $33,000 to $40,000 depending on the type of experience they have.
- Bonuses: The company does not provide performance based cash bonuses.
- Profit Sharing: Currently, the option to share profits is not being considered by the company.
- Stock Options: Hungry Howie’s is not able to provide employees stock options.
- Salary: The pay will depend on experience and a shift manager gets a pay that can amount from $32,000 – $40,000.
- Bonuses: A cash bonus is not considered for the employees that have this position.
- Profit Sharing: Shift managers do not offer shared profits.
- Stock Options: Options to gain stocks are also not considered by the company.
Jobs In Your Local Area For This Company
No Jobs found in your area!!