Hometown Buffet Manager Salary / Salary Range
Like its sister chain Old Country buffet, Hometown Buffet is part of the restaurant chains operated by Buffets Inc. The company was founded by Roe Hatlen and Dennis Scott in 1983. The company has filed for bankruptcy in 2008bu has since emerged as a stronger organization having 626 restaurants in 39 states.
The manager of Hometown Buffet should keep an eye on the food that is served on the steam tables. The food should be maintained hot as it is exposed to the environment. This starts from the food coming out of the kitchen which should be monitored and checked. Fresh ingredients should be provided and the manager is responsible for receiving the items.
The manager also addresses any concern brought up by the customers. They need to make sure that only the best possible service is given to the customers. Several complaints may arise and this should be addressed immediately with sincerity and consideration to the company.
- Salary: A salary range a buffet manager gets is roughly between $37,000 and $47,000 based on their experience.
- Bonuses: Cash bonus is not considered for the buffet manager as incentive.
- Profit Sharing: Employees do not get profit sharing as part of their salary package and benefit.
- Stock Options: There are no incentives like stock options provided for this position.
- Salary: General managers are entitled from $48,000 to $52,000 basic pay which would be based on the experience as well.
- Bonuses: A cash bonus amounting from $953 to $1,037 is distributed as part of the incentive for the employee.
- Profit Sharing: Shared profits are not provided by the company to the employees.
- Stock Options: Again, only cash bonus is given, stock options are also not provided.
Jobs In Your Local Area For This Company
No Jobs found in your area!!