Home Depot Manager Salary / Salary Range
Home Depot is one of America’s biggest home improvement store. Because of their size, you’re going to find that there are going to be a lot of job opportunities available.
If you’re looking to get a management position here, you’re going to find that there are a lot to choose from. When you want to research the following salary, you’re going to want to look into a few factors, such as your experience, as well as your location of the store. This can all change what you will be paid on an annual basis.
- Salary: You will be paid on a salary basis. Depending on experience, you can make anywhere from $65,000 to as much as $115,000 a year.
- Bonuses: Home Depot pays out very attractive bonuses. These are all determined on your store performance. They can range from $1,000 to $45,000 extra annually.
- Profit Sharing: Home Depot managers report that profit sharing is rather minimal, but does happen on some occasions.
- Stock Options: Managers can get stock options, and on a yearly basis, they can vary anywhere from $500 to as much as $25,000.
Assistant Store Manager
- Salary: Paid out as salary. Assistant Manager salaries will range anywhere from $32,000 to as much as $82,000 a year.
- Bonuses: Assistant managers can get bonuses as well. You will find that the average bonus is $9,000 a year. It will range from $1,000 to as much as $29,000.
- Profit Sharing: Assistant managers, like the main manager can get profit sharing, but it is around a $1,000 average extra each year.
- Stock Options: Stock options are available to assistants as well. They have reported anywhere from $500 to as much as $10,000 extra yearly.
Other Manager Positions
- Department Supervisor: $13 to $24 a hour
- Head Cashier Manager: $8 to $15 a hour
- Operations Manager: $43,000 to $69,000 a year
Jobs In Your Local Area For This Company
No Jobs found in your area!!