Granite City Food & Brewery Job Application
In June 1999, Granite City Food and Brewery started to operate in St. Cloud, Minnesota. The second restaurant is located in Sioux Falls, South Dakota started to operate in December 2000, and the third restaurant opened to the public November 20, 2001 in Fargo, North Dakota. At present, there are now 26 stores operating in 11 different states.
Granite City Food & BreweryÂ®, serve signature beers, including Duke of Wellington (an English ale) and Broad Axe Stout (an authentic Irish beer), and entrees such as London broil; broad menu of items that are prepared fresh daily and are served in generous portions at reasonable prices. Granite City takes pride in pioneering the next great national restaurant chain.
Job Description/Wage Averages
Restaurant Manager: The restaurant manager is the key employee who manages the whole operation of the restaurant. Â He/She is to ensure that the restaurant activities are designed for the attainment of company goals and that employees are working for according to the standards of the company. He/She makes sure that the goals of the company are attained and that all of the employees are working according to its principles. He/She is also engaged in planning and organizing restaurant activities; trains and hire excellent employees and directs them towards the attainment of goals. He/She is to make sure that high quality products are offered for the customers.
Busser: This position is assigned in the dining room and so he must have a dining room awareness and must ensure overall guest satisfaction.
Baristas: This position is engaged in every guest every time. He/She is responsible in providing the customersâ€™ needs and assist them in their needs and knowledgeable answers to any questions they may have. He/She is also to consistently provide beverages to recipe in a friendly Guest-first manner. Besides, he is also to maintain a well-presented, well-stocked, and clean beverage station.
Cashier: This person has the responsibility to greet every Guest and merchandise beverages verbally and visually. Handle cash properly, accurately and in a timely manner. He/She has also to thank every Guest. Also, he must assist other restaurant workers.
- Not just competitive, but EXCEPTIONAL base salaries
- Financial Partnership programs for GM and EKM positions
- Quarterly Bonus Programs for all levels of Management
- Performance based stock awards for GM and EKM positions
- Medical, Dental, Long Term Disability, Life insurance, and payroll deduct IRA
- Voluntary benefits including Short Term Disability and Vision
- Complimentary dining at any Granite City location for you and your family (excluding liquor and gratuity)
- Paid vacation in your first year of employment
- Ongoing Management Development Seminars
- Relocation allowances for Managers (where applicable)
How To Apply
If you are interested to join the company, you may visit this link for your online application.Â http://www.gcfb.net/careers.aspx